Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comment on the following members - (Part 5.)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What..........

Comment

Spray_resistant- Respectable. Don't always agree with his opinions but atleast he doesn't go overboard or flip ***** over nothing. Cool head whose pretty funny too.

Underboss- Don't know him so I can't comment.

The Gully Gad- MYYYYYYYYYYY MAAAANNNNN! Bigs ups to the homey. Dopest poster on the scene. If I could chill with any poster on the scene, me & Gully would each get a fly ass Jamaican biitch and smoke til we can't feel feelings anymore after we put in work on them biitches.

The_Bringer- Don't know him, cant comment.

Flawless*- Idiot. All I remember is him coming into the MMA forum after Fedor loss and being a jackass. He can die in fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
        We are to the midpoint of season 1. Last week had a great list of members but it fell short compared to the first 3.

This week's 5.

Spray_resistant

Underboss

The Gully Gad

The_Bringer

Flawless*
        1. Spray's a great guy...one of the better poster-members of the forum, and contributes positively to the site. He's a bud.

3.Boss is cool...good guy, good poster, level headed. Also a bud.

4. GG, w/o a doubt, one of the very best on this site. you don't get much better than this. The guy doesn't have a mean bone in his body. All heart. A very good friend of mine. Another who contributes much to the site.

4. I don't know Bringer that well, but from what i seen, i solid good poster and forum member.

5. I don't know much about flawless, another i can't really comment on one way or another.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
          1. Spray's a great guy...one of the better poster-members of the forum, and contributes positively to the site. He's a bud.

3.Boss is cool...good guy, good poster, level headed. Also a bud.

4. GG, w/o a doubt, one of the very best on this site. you don't get much better than this. The guy doesn't have a mean bone in his body. All heart. A very good friend of mine. Another who contributes much to the site.

4. I don't know Bringer that well, but from what i seen, i solid good poster and forum member.

5. I don't know much about flawless, another i can't really comment on one way or another.
          flawless use to be a troll from what i heard. but he's changed his act around and is a quality poster. i like the dhude

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
            flawless use to be a troll from what i heard. but he's changed his act around and is a quality poster. i like the dhude
            He was hilarious as a troll but it was all satire his white guy hate that is.

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
              I don't usually do these circle-jerk threads, but my boy Flawless is in it so, I'll give it a shot.

Spray_resistant: Laid back, mellow poster. Sexually confused young man.

Underboss: Seems alright from what I've seen, so far. Seems to have some fine bird in his avi often.

The Gully Gad: ATG poster. Laid back as a motherfucker. Never seen him really get into any beefs. Has a good sense of humour. Still can't believe he's white.

The_Bringer: Don't know much about this fucker.

Flawless*: ATG poster. Legend. One of the few posters I enjoy reading. Seems like the type of guy I'd hang out with. Highly intelligent.
              Creepa is white!!! I am shocked ......
              A cool dude i must say

Comment

Originally posted by Rasjudah View Post
                Creepa is white!!! I am shocked ......
                A cool dude i must say
                No im not white!

lol

Stones was on some crack pipe ting when he wrote that

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
                  No im not white!

lol

Stones was on some crack pipe ting when he wrote that
                  Gully PM'ed me a photo

just guess which one he is.

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
                    Gully PM'ed me a photo

just guess which one he is.

lolol

I did sport my own pic in my sig back in the days few peeps knew it was me
                    though

Comment

I say we all meet in New Orleans fa Mardi Gras, and get tow down together, and post the pics in the Lounge. Automatic sticky thread gentlemen. Thoughts???????

Comment

Working...
                      X