No announcement yet.

I just got my motorcycle licence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just got my motorcycle licence

So I just came back from the PA motorcycle safety course that you can take for free in PA where I live as an alternative to taking the motorcycle riding test like you would a regular car. Today was the last of the 4 classes with some riding instruction and a test at the end.

I passed, during the class today I did fall off the bike and embarrass myself not to mention ripping my jean in a slow turn because I was looking at the floor and not straight forward but I focused on the test and did ok.

I would like to thank PainKiller and Jacky for their inspirational words in the cyclist thread a couple weeks ago, I couldn't have done it without you and your up next Jacky.

awsome bro, have u bought a bike yet? or your gunna wait a lil while?

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
      awsome bro, have u bought a bike yet? or your gunna wait a lil while?
      I only took the course because I don't have a bike or anyone to teach me, I just did this on a whim.

Comment

Cool, just be careful of the *******s that just dont see people on bikes !

Comment

oo alright i got u, have u thought of what kinda bike u want? i know someone who has a badass ninja its green and **** looks awsome

Comment

i dont think i can ever ride a motorcycle considering i cant even ride a bike lol

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
              oo alright i got u, have u thought of what kinda bike u want? i know someone who has a badass ninja its green and **** looks awsome
              Something small and light to start off with, I need alot of work to be honest before I go into busy streets and highways. I mean this was only the 2nd time I have ever ridden, it was just a basic skills course.

Comment

I can vouch for the Busa. but you would have to be crazy to get a bike like that for your first one !

Comment

yoo those guys are ballsy as hell that i see riding a motorcycle at the freeway, that **** must be intense i know i couldnt handle some **** like that...

Comment

Highways are not the problem, its the light to light thats scary because people really dont see bikes !

Comment

Working...
                    X