Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting Rejected x5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahahahahahahahahahahhaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Who are you? View Post
      So I talked to her tonight, just now.

I had asked her out, she said no and said that "we have different personalities"

she then proceeded to text me that the reason she wont date is because she has a problem with my personality and that I have been rude to her on numerous occasions.

last time i saw her I made a comment about her waist size.
      I was very tired, not having the best day when I saw her. You know, somedays in life, you're having a good day and everything goes well. Other times you're having a ****ty day, you feel like ****.

I was having a ****ty day when i saw her, I was half asleep.

She has a big ass and thighs, so as a joke I made a comment that her pants must be a size 5.

She seemed offended by it. And she says I am rude & mean to her everytime i see her.

She has agreed to date me tomorrow so we are going out.

This is my chance.

I am letting all cards on the table tomorrow. I am Fcking going for it 110%

Ive been trying with this girl for 1 year, I practically love her and tomorrow I am fcking doing it up
      She specifically told me my personality is the problem she is having

I can believe that. If Im honest about myself, I sometimes dont act accordingly, and I sometimes am not the best talker...

I feel like tomorrow is my big chance and 100% I am laying all the Fcking cards on the table.

Everything in my life is perfect. Great job, great education etc. This is the one thing I am missing.

I have something to prove tomorrow and I will go 100% to claim it.

Wow... just wow. Placing so much focus and emphasis on this.. Like a mission of the highest importance.. A shining star to snatch out of the sky, if only you can.

Ah, to be young again. She'll break u, that is certain. But a learning experience for u perhaps.

Comment

So guys

I met up with the girl that day and we are now dating. She is my girlfriend, she agreed to it and for now we just made out. I told her I like to touch and I would like if she acts slutty.

She just laughed, but honestly I think that means: "yes, I like acting slutty with you too".

It took me ONE YEAR and like 6 REJECTIONS

but she is now my girlfriend.

No bull**** this is 100% honest.

Comment

It goes to show that if you keep trying and trying and trying on something it can eventually work.

If I listened to the advice people in this thread were giving me, this owuld have never happened.

It shows to follow what you feel and dont listen to others.

Who knows how long I will last with her, but so far I have been successful!

Comment

So I made it happen

She is now mine!

Comment

Pictures or ur full of shiiit

Comment

Well Ive only started with her just the other day

I prolly will post pics. Give me time.

but here is my pic

maybe after I date her for more time i will post pic of us 2gether

Comment

But it goes to show you

Ive been trying very hard at this for the last year. N if I listened to the advice in this thread (ie "Give Up", "she will break you", "getting rejected 5 times give up already") it wouldnt have worked out like it did.

I listened to my own feelings and thoughts and thats why I was successful

Comment

Yeah there will always be a girl you really, really like that won't have you, but be a man and mvoe on. It is not like there isn't another hot girl out there that can get your attention.

Trust me when she sees you with another hot girl and you treat this girl well, she will be your friend and try and get clsoer to you, then that's when you ****ing bite her nipples and pin her down and make sure that you get her so horny that she won't stop and will **** you.

Comment

lol thx for the advice, but she is already mine. I won her over anyway ;D

Comment

Working...
                      X