No announcement yet.

I Just Got A Massive Raise At Work

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
    man, the company i work for hasn't given anyone a raise in 2 years...instead they give ****ing stock...**** that ****...i want my raise goddamit
    yeah **** stock cash is the best. my company is a concrete subsidiary of mitsubishi they gots money

Comment

heard he just got fired 'cause he ran out of mayo and did something nasty...

Comment

Do you realize what you've done!?

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
          Do you realize what you've done!?
          it was pretty dead in here tonight. the most my usual ******* hatred threads get is 2 pages of f u's but this is pretty funny.

Comment

Just got a raise of P14/hour!!!!!!

Last conversion I saw was P46.50 = $1...

Comment

Tye, Tye, Tye!

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                yeah **** stock cash is the best. my company is a concrete subsidiary of mitsubishi they gots money

before she went on maternity leave, my boss talked about a higher managerial position for me...i straight up told her 'im not taking more responsibilities without the proper compensation'...she said she'll 'see what she could do'

****'s so shady....mother****ers think they were gonna 'reward' me by giving me a better title and more duties...**** that

Comment

last time i had a raise Mr T was pittying fools

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
                    before she went on maternity leave, my boss talked about a higher managerial position for me...i straight up told her 'im not taking more responsibilities without the proper compensation'...she said she'll 'see what she could do'

****'s so shady....mother****ers think they were gonna 'reward' me by giving me a better title and more duties...**** that
                    **** that dont take it without the cash or unless you plan on making a career at that company...

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
                      last time i had a raise Mr T was pittying fools
                      This G-Doggy Dog guy, let me tell ya, he's one funny dude.

Comment

Working...
                      X