No announcement yet.

God I hate text messaging

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
    You go ahead and text the fat ladies you met over an internet chat. I'll remember to think of you when I'm out with mine getting ready for the 3rd date
    Yeah, they phat ass, big titty hoes

Comment

jealous ones will envy

Comment

I hate text messaging too....it's so slow, Google Talk is so much faster.

Comment

Blackberry messenger FTW!

Comment

I hate text messaging on this crappy wal*mart go phone I have . I did have a blackberry (with no camera - I can't be bothered looking up the model and all that ****), but it did have brickbreaker and a keyboard .

Text messaging isn't all that bad cept it can be difficult reading emotions through text messages since..it's just ****ing txt.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
              THat's exactly it. People don't text message their lives away because their lives are meaningful it's because they're bored outta their mind.. Some of these women text message 400 times a day!

If you're on a date, out clubbin, in the gym, got family dinner etc you don't bother with texting simply because you're living your life as you should. As I mentioned if people feel like writing me a novel why not just call my number instead for a quick talk and maybe a beer later? Seems much more reasonable to me instead of that superficial stuff..
              Alot of my friends text needless **** everyday to the girlfriends, even when in the middle of playing a damn game of FIFA, a text comes through, so they have to pause the game, and text back at that moment. Im not a big text, probably text 100-200 texts a month, but that's about it. I cant for the life of me text constantly everyday, it really pissess me off, and bores me. I'm the type to text back a couple of hours later, rather than instantly like the majority. My life doesn't revolve round my phone 24/7, when i'm busy I just simply don't answer or even pay attention to my phone.

Comment

On the other hand of txt messaging for me (lol txt) I feel as if this technological era has made the modern man a ***** . Too many times I've had punks txt all this & that to me about what they'd do to me in person .

What did people do back in the old days ? Act first & ask questions later .

Unless of course they were french .

Comment

Working...
                X