• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
    Dumber than this:

"Dimintional"
    Wow.....

Originally posted by Underboss View Post
    i sent you a PM of a download link of King Baby a couple of days ago...don't know if you got it or not.
    Ah ****... forgot to look.. will do in a bit..

Comment

Seriously, this guy started comparing himself to Jesus and Einstein in other threads even tho all he does is smoke weed.

Larry, please we are begging you bro, get help. ANYONE can get help in 2010, don't matter about your past ect, get help. We all here at boxing scene wish you a good recovery. Stay strong champ and get cleaned up then return when you feel ready.

Comment

Originally posted by Don LarryX View Post
        wo said demons are from earth??you think hell is on earth?? you have to think dimintional
        So according to your theory, We've flown in Starships from distant planets, absorbed resources from other planets, destroyed the Dinosaurs, and without any shred of evidence as far as that's concerned, now we should believe Sex, Money, and Drugs are all signs of the Devil? And or that you've seen demons and angels walking among us???

I'll ask you this, if you owned a $100,000 car and someone wanted to buy it from you, you'd simply give it away because receiving money for it is a sign of the devil? Or now that Marijuana is basically going to be legal in California after November, is it now acceptable to smoke being it's legal and you can't be charged or convicted while owning a license (i.e. in comparison to the legal use of alcohol, being old enough to drink)? Many Christians consume wine or other forms of alcohol (which technically is more damaging to your body than Marijuana), yet close to 100 years ago many religious factions looked at Alcohol as a "gateway to the devil's hand", but it's ok now to have a few beers...no problem...right?
        Last edited by RL_GMA; 10-14-2010, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
          Wow.....

Ah ****... forgot to look.. will do in a bit..
          no problem, it's the dvd though. if you want the audio only let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
            Seriously, this guy started comparing himself to Jesus and Einstein in other threads even tho all he does is smoke weed.

Larry, please we are begging you bro, get help. ANYONE can get help in 2010, don't matter about your past ect, get help. We all here at boxing scene wish you a good recovery. Stay strong champ and get cleaned up then return when you feel ready.
            i do not smoke weed

Comment

Originally posted by Underboss View Post
              no problem, it's the dvd though. if you want the audio only let me know.
              Yeah you asked me that.. I said audio only...

Comment

more people die over religion than all of those larry....

Comment

i do not smoke weed
                  You take some illegal substances tho, listen man we are looking after your well being. Seek help man and stay strong!

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                    Do you have proof there is even a Hell to begin with?
                    Yes ive seen it

Comment

your negativity has no purpose,i will not stoop to your level,instead i will pray for your soul
                      Nope. I'll pray for you and your family. Hopefully your kids dont turn into pieces of **** like you.

Comment

Working...
                      X