Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Batman III ( Official Discussion, News, Images )

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two-Face should return really. No one else is worth the primary spot in the climax of the series apart from Joker, who obviously isn't an option. They could start the film with Two-Face breaking out of Arkham Asylum and then have him building up his gang and going to war with Falcone or Black Mask for control of Gotham.

I have a feeling Catwoman will be in it.

I'm not a fan of Riddler, and he's usually portrayed (outside of comics) as a second rate Joker.

Comment

Hope the third real good. The last thing they need is this series going more downhill with every movie like the Keaton-thru-Cooney movies did.

Comment

megan fox should play poison ivy.

Comment

Dark Knight was a good movie MS. I don't watch a lot of movies in theaters but I gave Dark Knight a try and loved it.

Comment

Nolan Seeks Batman 3 Babe
            Director reportedly meeting with actresses for female lead.

October 26, 2010

We recently learned that Inception's Tom Hardy had been cast in an unspecified role in Batman 3. Now comes word that Bat-director Christopher Nolan is narrowing down his search for the female lead in the highly anticipated sequel.

"Several young ('Late 20′s, early 30′s') ladies are meeting with the Caped Crusader's resuscitator this week to talk about the new film. Interestingly enough, quite a few of the ladies don't actually know what role they're being asked to read for/meet Nolan about," according to Moviehole.

The site claims to know who some of the actresses are, but declined to name them out of respect to their reps. "What I can say is that Nolan is open to casting a fresh face as the female lead; he's not necessarily bringing in the big guns," Moviehole reports.

Who will be Gotham City's siren in Batman 3?

So who is the female lead? The oft-rumored Catwoman? Maybe Talia Al Ghul, whose dad Ra's was the baddie in Batman Begins? Or maybe Harley Quinn? Barbara Gordon? Poison Ivy? Silver St. Cloud? Huntress? Leslie Thompkins??

The Catwoman rumor mill has suggested actresses ranging from Emily Blunt and Megan Fox to Oscar winners such as Angelina Jolie and Marion Cotillard (who worked with Nolan on Inception and reportedly turned down the Catwoman role recently).

ign

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post

This movie is gonna be too god damn epic to not already have an official thread on boxingscene, seriously. Christopher Nolan is ATG.

Inception's Tom Hardly reportedly cast in top secret role.

And Batman's next villain might be ... The Forger?

Deadline reports that English actor Tom Hardy, 33, has been cast in an unnamed "lead role" in Batman 3. Hardy previously worked with Bat-director Christopher Nolan in this summer's Inception.

"Insiders are keeping the role secret and won't even say if he's up for a villain role, but that seems a reasonable assumption," according to the site. Rumors swirled in August that Hardy was under consideration for the role of Riddler.
              Little too muscular for The Riddler, I always thought The Riddler was more a thinner build guy kind of like Jude Law. They probably can't even afford Jude Law, so they go with that other guy!

Comment

****! cant wait for this movie.

Comment

I loved the video game and I loved the 1st 2 movies. I can't wait! If Johnny Depp played the riddler that'd be epic!

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
                    I loved the video game and I loved the 1st 2 movies. I can't wait! If Johnny Depp played the riddler that'd be epic!
                    right! johnny depp is cool for the role. i dont doubt him justifying that chracter.

Comment

i think it should have robin and bat girl too

Comment

Working...
                      X