I'm done walking with Converse sneakers[Chuck Taylor's]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
    I want these right Hya.

They didn't have them in 11-1/2 or 12 at the store so I'd have to order them online.........but I can't try them on so that's a no go.
    damn runs, the only other guy ive seen wear them is in your avi....

Comment

yea man very comfortable and it does absorb shock pretty good but that tread patter is more so things dont get caught in them or clogged up so you always have traction when you need it. The first edition Jungle boot treads were beasts really absorbed shock but you felt off balance in them.

Comment

Originally posted by bcfc View Post
        damn runs, the only other guy ive seen wear them is in your avi....
        I was never big on style unless I pretended to act like someone I wasn't. IE wearing suits and stacy adams or other dress shoes for a job.........or dressing hip hop with jerseys and nikes. Not me.

I'm a tactical camo or fatigue pant, tank top, combat boot wearing guy.

Never pay again for live ***! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Yeah the squeeky sound is annoying and that also is from having big sneakers[bigger than your actual foot size]. You know, I know some friends that tell me themselves that they just buy big sneakers for the hell of it. Some just do it to not be ridiculed from having small feet, others do it to front like they have big feet[they probably really believe that if you have big feet you have a big **** which is false lol]. I don't really care, i'm not walking around looking like a clown or putting extra paper in my shoes because of how big they are. I buy my actual size.
          yeah man 8.5 make you look like you got size 12's on or something. I cant believe you just used the clown term when refering to them thats what my girlfriend and sister would always say when I wore them "hey scott why you wearing clown shoes?" as I squeek when I walk away........

Comment

how the hell do u wear 7's? I have 8.5 shoes right now and they're kind of tight. Then I bought some 9's and their a little to big. I want shoes with plaster on the tip so I can kick a motha****a in the nuts

Comment

btw most black chicks think that the bigger the feet the bigger the dick...

**** it ima go buy some 14's

Comment

Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
                theres are what I was issued after basic training man were they a hell of alot more comfortable then the ones they give you for basic.

You would have to kill me to find me in these things out in public.....

Comment

Originally posted by Dro View Post
                  btw most black chicks think that the bigger the feet the bigger the dick...

**** it ima go buy some 14's
                  So your goal is to dissapoint the girl as much as possible?

Comment

Originally posted by HTown_Texan View Post
                    You would have to kill me to find me in these things out in public.....
                    Stabbed or gunned down?

Comment

Kev, you should try these...

I probably bought like 3-4 pairs of these in different colors over the last few yrs.

They're the most comfortable walking/running shoes that I've ever worn.

Comment

Working...
                      X