No announcement yet.

I'm done walking with Converse sneakers[Chuck Taylor's]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

I guess I do have small feet but take in to consideration that i'm only 5' 8" in height.

Last time I wore boots was very long ago, I was 15 I think.
    Not like cowboy or slip ups like Midnight wears, I'm talking about some sweet ass Wolverine Jungle or Combat models, Doc Martens or Timberlands.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I want these right Hya.

They didn't have them in 11-1/2 or 12 at the store so I'd have to order them online.........but I can't try them on so that's a no go.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
        Not like cowboy or slip ups like Midnight wears, I'm talking about some sweet ass Wolverine Jungle or Combat models, Doc Martens or Timberlands.
        Oh, I see what you mean.

I like Timberland's, some models. I'm gonna have to be forced to buy boots for when it snows here.

Comment

No, 7.5 is Men's Size. But if i'm really eager for the shoes and they don't have my size but they have 7 then I buy 7. I quit buying 8 because when you wear big sneakers they tend to crease easily in the front, they bend and stay marked for life. My last Air Max's are size 8, I wore them 3 times and just gave up on them. They still smell like new lol only they have the folded mark in the front.
          yeah man those shoes have went down in quality since they have been bought out and started making converse for target and other low quality stores. I used to have those same shoes and I wear an 8.5 and those were huge on me I had to go down to the 8 otherwise they would make a squeeky sound and like air was escaping from the toe area because there was so much room in them. There sizes are always off every other 8.5 fits perfect.

BTW when I used to board I would wear converse shoes quickly burnt through the toe in them but the bottoms were nice and grippy. Airwalks were another good skating shoe used to have them as well but they always dug into my pinky toe so couldnt wear them too often.

Comment

Oh, I see what you mean.

I like Timberland's, some models. I'm gonna have to be forced to buy boots for when it snows here.
            Yeah Timberland are winter boots. Obviously.

I mean if you wear them during summer you're highly ghetto. Because you're electing style over having sweaty feet.

Jungle and or combat have mesh uppers so they breathe.

Comment

Those are skateboarding shoes. They're alright, some of my friends that skateboard buy them. I've never bought Vans or any of those skateboarding shoes but some look cool.
              I'm just talking bout the regular ones you'd wear as casuals. Like Chuck's you can rock them with anything.

These are my everyday casuals right now...They're hemp so it's harder to take care of, and the threads turn kinda white, but with a little bit of the black shoe paint, it keeps it looking fresh longer.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                I want these right Hya.

They didn't have them in 11-1/2 or 12 at the store so I'd have to order them online.........but I can't try them on so that's a no go.
                theres are what I was issued after basic training man were they a hell of alot more comfortable then the ones they give you for basic.

Comment

yeah last year panda was walking on his chuck taylor's on a rainy day...

was walking a lot that day...walked into a splash and my entire foot felt wet so checked it out and tore the entire back of my left shoe....the part right above the sole that covers the heel

never buying all stars again

Comment

Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
                    theres are what I was issued after basic training man were they a hell of alot more comfortable then the ones they give you for basic.

I honestly have never worn more comfortable footwear.

Lightweight, supporting and flexible. I have a few pair of nikes and pumas etc...........tennis shoes that aren't as comfortable.

The Panama sole absorbs shock on jungle boots.

Comment

Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
                      yeah man those shoes have went down in quality since they have been bought out and started making converse for target and other low quality stores. I used to have those same shoes and I wear an 8.5 and those were huge on me I had to go down to the 8 otherwise they would make a squeeky sound and like air was escaping from the toe area because there was so much room in them. There sizes are always off every other 8.5 fits perfect.

BTW when I used to board I would wear converse shoes quickly burnt through the toe in them but the bottoms were nice and grippy. Airwalks were another good skating shoe used to have them as well but they always dug into my pinky toe so couldnt wear them too often.
                      Yeah the squeeky sound is annoying and that also is from having big sneakers[bigger than your actual foot size]. You know, I know some friends that tell me themselves that they just buy big sneakers for the hell of it. Some just do it to not be ridiculed from having small feet, others do it to front like they have big feet[they probably really believe that if you have big feet you have a big **** which is false lol]. I don't really care, i'm not walking around looking like a clown or putting extra paper in my shoes because of how big they are. I buy my actual size.

Comment

Working...
                      X