No announcement yet.

Are Financial Advisor jobs a joke?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are Financial Advisor jobs a joke?

Im weary of any job that is commission based because I think they will just hire anyone because they don't lose anything if you don't sell well. Financial advisor jobs seem to follow this path, they advertise the jobs by saying things such as, "you can make as much money as you want," "pick your own hours," and "unlimited earning potential." Now I'm looking for a job, and I would like to try my hand as a financial analyst, but these financial advisor jobs set my warning radar off.

Originally posted by Hous View Post
    Im weary of any job that is commission based because I think they will just hire anyone because they don't lose anything if you don't sell well. Financial advisor jobs seem to follow this path, they advertise the jobs by saying things such as, "you can make as much money as you want," "pick your own hours," and "unlimited earning potential." Now I'm looking for a job, and I would like to try my hand as a financial analyst, but these financial advisor jobs set my warning radar off.
    this is true, bu they know that the ones that make it will be very good.

I worked commission only and still do (besides my business).

financial advisor is a very difficult job and you MUST bust your ass.

Comment

its better if you get a job in a bank as a financial adviser, selling customers stuff, more job security that way

Comment

Working...
      X