Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RACIST New Zealand TV-Host Has A "Laughing Fit" on Air......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love his laugh.

Comment

that's funny as fuck

Last edited by Zig Zag.; 10-13-2010, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
        Its not racist if its true. India is a dump. Ever been to Calcutta?
        I agree with you that it's true in many areas of India....but it is still inappropriate. I wouldn't call a "special" kid a ****** in front of his mother, let alone in a public television by a celebrity or public figure.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
          I agree with you that it's true in many areas of India....but it is still inappropriate. I wouldn't call a "special" kid a ****** in front of his mother, let alone in a public television by a celebrity or public figure.
          That's the difference between you and I.

A ******ed kid ain't special, he's ******ed. If he was special he'd be on the front of a Wheaties box not riding a short bus to school where he plays with lego's all day instead of reading.

People are too sensitive.

Comment

Comment

i don't even get what's racist about that.

Comment

That's the difference between you and I.

A ******ed kid ain't special, he's ******ed. If he was special he'd be on the front of a Wheaties box not riding a short bus to school where he plays with lego's all day instead of reading.

People are too sensitive.
                That sounds hella special to me. I wish I could just sit around playing with legos all day. Fuck political correctness though the kid is a ****** by the definition of the word ****** - cause to move more slowly or operate at a slower rate. People are a bunch of whiny pussies for the most part.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                  That sounds hella special to me. I wish I could just sit around playing with legos all day. Fuck political correctness though the kid is a ****** by the definition of the word ****** - cause to move more slowly or operate at a slower rate. People are a bunch of whiny pussies for the most part.
                  What a muppet, you should be thanking God you are blessed to be normal, you should never show arrogance, you may be normal but your offspring may not, if u gloat like this now we'd see who is sensitive when your kid 'operates at a slower rate' never being independent in his life, relying on others for the most basic things...

Comment

Nah man, I've been to India. The streets are littered with shit. And you have to think about it from his POV, he's approaching it from the standpoint of living in a first world country.

Its like when you cross over from L.A into T.J or Rosarito. The stench of 3rd worldiness is apparent from the start.
                    More hilarity.
                    Hes approaching it from the standpoint of being a giggling moron who needs his teeth kicked in.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                      LOL

the host was also embroiled in this.. http://www.3news.co.nz/Henry-breached-standards-in-Boyle-******ed-comment/tabid/423/articleID/165427/Default.aspx

even ******s felt Paul Henrys wrath.. dude is moronically a legend

Comment

Working...
                      X