Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Films that genuinely make you **** yourself?...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WAR FERGIE View Post
    When i was a kid i used to watch xfiles and there was this guy called tombs or something he would rip out peoples liver and **** .. scared me bad back then
    Eugene was his name? I remember that from when I was a kid, too...funny, 'cause I remember nothing else about that show.

Comment

Can't think of any really that bad .The old Freddie's were a bit freaky .
      Google
      http://shine.yahoo.com/event/hallowe...-time-2393981/

Comment

Soft

Comment

http://paranormal.about.com/od/paran...est-movies.htm

Comment

Freddy Kruger the first one when I was younger

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by alza1988 View Post
                Holy s--t that face looks evil .Looking at the innocent face in the sig then you look at that man f--k .I think I just saw a ghost .

Comment

The Rob Zombie Halloween remakes are the only horror movies that have generally given me a thrill for any reason whatsoever when it comes to terror. I mean I've seen so many underground gore/torture flicks........most are just pure trash and aren't frightening. I've seen paranormal activity and many classic poltergeist based films........all that.

Both Zombie remakes somewhat frightened me because of the outright violence and Nitro is kind of scary in that outfit. Yep.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I felt like I was punched in the face after watching the 2nd remake. That part where the club owner was getting ready to tag that stripper.........and then Myers comes in and stands there and they start going a little haywire. He gets the gun taken from him and used on his forearm to break it. He runs out the door screaming, gets smashed......the stripper sees the bouncer's body hung up with a rope and she freaks out, Myers grabs her by the crotch and the back of the neck and smashes her up against the glass like 10 times.

That was one of the most vicious scenes I've ever seen in my life.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Sounds like a pretty good movie I'll have to check it out on Netflix.

IT used to get me when I was younger when I was terrified of clowns then watched this movie and became even more terrified of clowns. Not anymore but that movie definitely got me going when I was a kid.

Comment

Working...
                      X