• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where's the beef?

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
      Cannot watch hate sht like this.
      It's very fake. Doesn't look brutal or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        what do you mean by brutal? ...... you can easily hang yourself by just a rope and a door knob

that **** looks as real as anything man

Comment

Hopefully so for his family and friends.

Comment

Originally posted by G Dog View Post
            what do you mean by brutal? ...... you can easily hang yourself by just a rope and a door knob

that **** looks as real as anything man
            G-Dog, you also believed Justin Bieber is really a 51 year pedophile/rapist in disguise and got locked up for it

Besides, look at how his knees are on the floor. He's clearly faking it. Why not actually hang yourself with feet not touching the floor?

Comment

G-Dog, you also believed Justin Bieber is really a 51 year pedophile/rapist in disguise and got locked up for it

Besides, look at how his knees are on the floor. He's clearly faking it. Why not actually hang yourself with feet not touching the floor?
              i donno. that ****s disturbing to look at nonetheless. Suicide is a harsh thing mang

Comment

did you see how quickly he went from being purple in the face to being well pale again? dont know i thoiught when you hang yourself your face stays red / purple until the rope comes off.

Comment

It could be fake, but there are some crazy Swedes about that do **** like this.

Comment

atleast we werent witnessing another david caradine type death hanging himself so he can get off better.....it the new in thing

Comment

that is sad and brings back horrible memories from me as my cousin killed herself just like that. tied the rope to a door knob and her neck and took sleeping pills or some drug.

Comment

Working...
                      X