Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do women care more about a man's looks or personality?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They care about style. If you have no taste for fashion, or don't know how to dress yourself then you got trouble. Looks do matter obviously though, women are pretty vain, look how much they care about they look everyday!

Comment

Looks in most cases but that's not always true. I look like my mother was in a gangbang with a polar bear and a gorilla, but i still get my share of really hot girls.

I would not say i'm ugly but i'm not a pretty boy either, i'm manly and rugged. Luckily for me some girls still want a real man and not a queer that happens to like girls.

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
        They care about style. If you have no taste for fashion, or don't know how to dress yourself then you got trouble. Looks do matter obviously though, women are pretty vain, look how much they care about they look everyday!
        That is a really good point though.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Depends on age.

When I was younger, girls preferred looks, but now I am older, they prefer someone who is just sexy in their mannrerism and personality.

Comment

Working...
          X