Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Katy Perry is the HOTTEST celebitry today!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She is ok , I like her body but the pics shown are touched up for sure, she does not look like that in real life, it looks like they took 5lbs off of her face in them pics !!

Comment

She is smoking,but truth of the matter is i can go to any club on the strip and find 10 girls who make her look like a woofer.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
        She is smoking,but truth of the matter is i can go to any club on the strip and find 10 girls who make her look like a woofer.
        Must be nice. I know where I live you don't go out and see girls like that crawling all over the place.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
          Must be nice. I know where I live you don't go out and see girls like that crawling all over the place.
          It would be if most of them were not out looking for 50 yearold men to be there sugar daddies.

Comment

Dresses like a ****in' dickhead, but like her natural pale + dark hair look.

Comment

Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
              Dresses like a ****in' dickhead, but like her natural pale + dark hair look.
              actually she is naturally blond, she dyes her hair and eyebrows black.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                Y'all need your eyes checked.
                THis. Glove you ain't lying. Katy Perry is an average looking stinkbag with a world class rack. nothing more. and she's not a good singer

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                  I don't even have to go to a strip club. just hit the beach or downtown, or the mall, or the gym, or the club, or coral gables, or the publix

Comment

I should make a thread later about who's hotter david beckham or katy perry cuz I gotta admit when I first saw katy perry it wasny anythin special but lately I been finding her more attractive.

Comment

Perpetually goofy face does not equal "hottest".

Comment

Working...
                      X