Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever stop to think the reason other planets have no life..cause we're no longer there

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Ever stop to think the reason other planets have no life..cause we're no longer there

think about it..remember on independance day the aliens went planet to planet,used all the natural resourses and left??i think maybe weve been to all the other planets and used them up and now we're here..i dont think the dinosaurs just strangly died..i think we came here,invaded and killed them off..think about it

Originally posted by Don LarryX View Post
    think about it..remember on independance day the aliens went planet to planet,used all the natural resourses and left??i think maybe weve been to all the other planets and used them up and now we're here..i dont think the dinosaurs just strangly died..i think we came here,invaded and killed them off..think about it

Comment

seriously though i thought larry was about to get deep.

this mother ****er just quoted Independance Day in a deep thought

bwhahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

This thread is full of win!

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
          My thought exactly. That was idiotic, I expected a scientific breakdown of how that would be possible

Comment

Larry X's ancestors riding dirty

Comment

What the L. Ron Hubbard's bong....

Comment

think about it...all the other planets are barren..on mars they've found proof of single celled organisms and frozen water..they say there was a time mars war live earth..look at all the other planets..empty..if the ozone layer on this planet leaves earth will be basically a gas filled planet..so why couldnt this have happened to other planets?

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
                  Larry X's ancestors riding dirty

lol..even i had to laugh at that

Comment

Originally posted by Don LarryX View Post
                    think about it...all the other planets are barren..on mars they've found proof of single celled organisms and frozen water..they say there was a time mars war live earth..look at all the other planets..empty..if the ozone layer on this planet leaves earth will be basically a gas filled planet..so why couldnt this have happened to other planets?
                    then where is the technology we used to cross the universe to settle planets?

where are the ancient spaceships?

why are their no human fossils that date back to prehistoric times?

Comment

Working...
                    X