Collapse
No announcement yet.

by this time next year im gonna be a millionaire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shoot for the stars Larry homie. Stay focused and you can make anything happen bruh. Remember where you been and know where you're going, and everythang will work out for the best bruh. You done came a long way potna, it's time to apply all from which you done learned. I'm rootin fa ya bruh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
      I think the word you're looking for is niche. Hey best of luck man, I just wouldn't get your hopes up too much. We can't all be rich, but we can certainly make ourselves happy in reaching more realistic goals.
      I LOL'd when I read nitch LOL.

Larry, good luck but you got a lot to learn.

Comment

• Good Luck.
        When your a millionaire you can prove it to everyone on here by making and paying for a Boxingscene reunion in NYC. You can pay for everyones flight and hotel. That will show us. You can have little " Hello my name is" stickers we can put on our shirts we can have a special class for people to learn about boxing(mostly for the *******s). Beer and wine The works.

Comment

• Hope you do it man, all the best!!

Comment

• are you going to be studying octopusses and allegaters larry?

Comment

• cmon larry you gotta stop shootin up the hood.

Comment

• congrats! not only youve become a millionaire but an e-billionaire! keep postin nonstop 24/7 and youll soon be a trillionaire!

Comment

• Comment

• lol.....................

Comment

• Lol................

Comment

Working...
                      X