This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
    America had supported Israel unconditionally for years. America supplies Israel with weapons and gives them intelligence data and etcetera

Those people you see celebrating there, most likely lost a relative by Israeli bombings. Bombs that were supplied by America.
    It's alright. Most of the people in that video are now dead by bombs deployed by Americans. Live everyday like it's your last wazaa, you may be next.

Comment

America had supported Israel unconditionally for years. America supplies Israel with weapons and gives them intelligence data and etcetera

Those people you see celebrating there, most likely lost a relative by Israeli bombings. Bombs that were supplied by America.
      Israel was behind 9/11 anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
        It's alright. Most of the people in that video are now dead by bombs deployed by Americans. Live everyday like it's your last wazaa, you may be next.
        I'd rather die in honor than live my life like a guilty coward.

Comment

Originally posted by Morales. View Post
          Typical Zionist cowards.

Disgusting.
          Who's the coward? You and your's that continuously whine and cry here from your keyboard in your middle class homes about something half way across the world. Or us that get tired of listening to you whine. To you guys it is all one sided and your side does no wrong. You guys with you propaganda have created more zionists here and have done more harm to your cause than good.
          I have heard the same posters(alts?) state in one post that America attacked themselfs and in another thread state America deserved the attacks and the terrorists were hero's. Well which is it? I mean posters like DrX(the TS).

Either way that all comes down to defending the terrorists doesn't it? Because their religion! We don't defend America because it does no wrong, we are honest. But we do and will because you constantly attack it.
          I say to my fellow posters that there are many good and great muslims in the world. But these guys laying all this crap on us here are not among them.
          There needs to be a point where enough is enough! And I am not the only one here that feels that way.

Comment

Originally posted by RINGG View Post
            Who's the coward? You and your's that continuously whine and cry here from your keyboard in your middle class homes about something half way across the world. Or us that get tired of listening to you whine. To you guys it is all one sided and your side does no wrong. You guys with you propaganda have created more zionists here and have done more harm to your cause than good.
            I have heard the same posters(alts?) state in one post that America attacked themselfs and in another thread state America deserved the attacks and the terrorists were hero's. Well which is it? I mean posters like DrX(the TS).

Either way that all comes down to defending the terrorists doesn't it? Because their religion! We don't defend America because it does no wrong, we are honest. But we do and will because you constantly attack it.
            I say to my fellow posters that there are many good and great muslims in the world. But these guys laying all this crap on us here are not among them.
            There needs to be a point where enough is enough! And I am not the only one here that feels that way.
            *red k, *on ignore and *reported

Comment

Originally posted by RINGG View Post

The cowards are the zionists.

America started it by its support of Israel and invading and trying to overthrow governments in Muslim countries.

9/11 was an inside job, it has nothing to do with Muslims. Yet thickos like you believe the Zionist media and think that theres an actual war on terror.

Comment

*red k, *on ignore and *reported
                And you're calling people cowards?

Incidentally:

The Israeli Defence Force's (IDF's) internal investigation department has ordered an immediate probe into the matter.

"The IDF condemns this kind of activity, as shown in the video clips, and has worked and is working to eradicate it via briefings to soldiers, instructions to commanders, military orders and punishment where necessary. The clips do not depict the norm, but rather, are anomalies," the army said.

Read more at: http://www.ndtv.com/article/world/is...soner-57220?cp
                Meanwhile:

PA TV interview with father of suicide terrorist Ayat al-Akhras, who murdered two people and injured 22 in a suicide bombing in Jerusalem, March 2002:
                Host: “Father of [suicide terrorist] Martyr Ayat al-Akhras - you and your cause deserve the greatest respect… Ayat was very young [17] when she was martyred… In our view, Ayat is a hero, and we want to hear more and remember this Martyr, since we hold her memory dear in our hearts.”
                Father: "[Ayat's] goal was to study journalism, to promote her Palestinian cause around the world…”
                Host: “Through Ayat's heroic act [suicide bombing] she succeeded in reaching the entire world.”

Comment

I'd rather die in honor than live my life like a guilty coward.
                  Don't worry, you won't have to live much longer. Once we eradicate the extremists, we move on to the civilians. Just like hands on a clock, your time will be up soon. Your life isn't worth anything to us.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    And you're calling people cowards?

Incidentally:

Meanwhile:
                    OMG !! you're so right !! you opened my eyes !!

I'm gonna convert to atheism or judaism

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
                      Don't worry, you won't have to live much longer. Once we eradicate the extremists, we move on to the civilians. Just like hands on a clock, your time will be up soon. Your life isn't worth anything to us.
                      doesn't matter. Still 'muslim growth ratio' >>>>> 'any other religion growth ratio'

Comment

Working...
                      X