Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you gonna be a fat yank when you're older?...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you gonna be a fat yank when you're older?...

Lets face it all the best food is junk food.

I hate eating healthy to stay in reasonable shape.

Every so often i just think **** it and eat junk for a few week and then eat really healthy, but sometimes i think is it worth it?.

I for one am definitely going to be a fat yank, with a beer belly and proud when i hit 40.

Aye Lad.
    41.67%
    Neigh Lad.
    58.33%

Probably, but Ill be a strong ass fat yank.

Comment

No, I eat the same meals everyday and stick to a routine whatever that maybe since I was 11 and am convinced I will always be shredded.

Comment

Comment

I'm talkin' eatin' this **** right here everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            No, I eat the same meals everyday and stick to a routine whatever that maybe since I was 11 and am convinced I will always be shredded.
            What you weigh in at Spray?

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
              What you weigh in at Spray?
              Upper 180s now but trying to get to 195, its harder though to put on muscle weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                Upper 180s now but trying to get to 195, its harder though to put on muscle weight.
                See I can put on muscle real quick the problem is going to be maintaining it throughout my 40s. Im either going to have to workout all day long or lose some weight. If you dont get over 200 that should be easily maintainable.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                  See I can put on muscle real quick the problem is going to be maintaining it throughout my 40s. Im either going to have to workout all day long or lose some weight. If you dont get over 200 that should be easily maintainable.
                  I see you have one of those powerlifter type bodies right? You I guess would just have to be strict with your diet I guess but I started eating 1/4 a jar of peanut butter everyday and I don't even like peanut butter.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
                    lmaaaaooooo...

Comment

Working...
                    X