Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If a mentally ******ed person punches you in the face what do you do?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If a mentally ******ed person punches you in the face what do you do?

This is a tough one. Poll added.
    Nothing, he's retarded, he doesnt know better.
    5.71%
    Call the cops
    2.86%
    Punch him back
    31.43%
    Tell him a joke
    8.57%
    Throw rocks at him.
    14.29%
    Thread starter is a prick
    17.14%
    I purposely shart and announce it at Thanksgiving dinner for laughs
    11.43%
    Colin Farrell is a douchebag, and being Irish just makes it worse
    8.57%

move to one side and kick him hard up his backside

Comment

Eviscerate him right there on the spot.

Comment

Depends on where you are. If you are in a public....just stay away from the guy. But if alone or in an alley kick his butt.

Comment

Families should not let their ******ed family members out to wander in the streets. Especially where there's not too many nice people. ******s should be kept in a ******ed place and only go out with some one who has complete control over them.

I've seen several ******s get hostile out of nowhere with strangers and I can't imagine my self staying punked by a mentally ill person.

Comment

It's a fair fight. 50/50. You obviously have the mental edge, but due to ****** strength, he'll have the physical advantage. I'd even go as far as to say you should probably hit him first.

Comment

Originally posted by -Rabbit Punch- View Post
              It's a fair fight. 50/50. You obviously have the mental edge, but due to ****** strength, he'll have the physical advantage. I'd even go as far as to say you should probably hit him first.
              Are ******ed people really stronger than your average person?

Comment

i took a hook to the body from what appeared to be a mentally impaired youth, he looked to be in his early teens, probably 12 yrs old or so.

i was at wal-mart, i'm walking down an aisle, heading to the cash registers and bam, this kid that was standing off to the side unleashes a hook to the body. it didn't hurt but still i was surprised, i just looked at him and kept walking (after the screening, i came to the conclusion that he had some issues going on).

the end.

(true story btw, i remember texting my friend about this, he can prob. vouch for this if he remembers)

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  Are ******ed people really stronger than your average person?
                  theyre gonna hit u with more than one punch thats for sure

u better run holmes....

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Riz Luvalot View Post
                    i took a hook to the body from what appeared to be a mentally impaired youth, he looked to be in his early teens, probably 12 yrs old or so.

i was at wal-mart, i'm walking down an aisle, heading to the cash registers and bam, this kid that was standing off to the side unleashes a hook to the body. it didn't hurt but still i was surprised, i just looked at him and kept walking (after the screening, i came to the conclusion that he had some issues going on).

the end.

(true story btw, i remember texting my friend about this, he can prob. vouch for this if he remembers)
                    Was a white kid wasnt it???

Comment

Working...
                    X