Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As a diehard Pac and Big fan: Im sorry Em is better than both.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post
    Is this your way of trying to establish your, - See i'm not just a Afro-Centric, Liberation Theology subscribing, Black Panther supporing, young Hip-Hop head - Credentials?

Right because the only good rappers are black.

wtf

Ever heard of Big Pun?

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
      Facemob is one of my favorite rappers no doubt Cheif. The Fix. Certified classic.

But on Em. I think people are lettiong the fact that hes a corny white boy get in the way from judging on how beastly he is on the mic. He wsnt a gangster but he wasnt fake like most rappers are now a days.
      Dont get me wrong Burner. I used to like Em when he 1st came out. Followed him through the years, and there has been a complete track of inconsistancy dealing with Em. You may call the Fix a classic, but every Face album is just as solid as the Fix. The **** Face spits in 1991 can be listened to today. Whereas some of Em's albums can be forgotten just as fast as it hit the scene. Please listen to Face in '91. Enjoy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        Crack. I've been through 4 pages and you are the 1st to mention Face. What the **** are these people listening to????????????? How do you leave out the Rapper with the longest solid album streak in the History of Hip-Hop. Who has influenced damn near every Rapper they are mentioning, weither they know it or not. UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Face made Scarface the movie popular to these little dudes. But he gets no credit for the content and realness in his rhymes. Not just one album, but EVERY album.
        No doubt, Chief.

Face doesn't get enough love.

Besides lyrics and whatnot, face has one of the best ATG voices in Hip-Hop.

Even his mainstreamish **** is crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
          Chief, you shouldve been up in this **** earlier.
          I know Glove bruh. I had to go make groceries, so I missed out. There are plenty of Rappers that could be mentioned besides Em. I havent seen all the pages in the thread, but I've seen no mention of Pharoah Monch at all. THAT in itself is an injustice.

Comment

Dont get me wrong Burner. I used to like Em when he 1st came out. Followed him through the years, and there has been a complete track of inconsistancy dealing with Em. You may call the Fix a classic, but every Face album is just as solid as the Fix. The **** Face spits in 1991 can be listened to today. Whereas some of Em's albums can be forgotten just as fast as it hit the scene. Please listen to Face in '91. Enjoy.

You preaching to the Choir on Face.

"Mom would ask questions and often pitch a ***** / Where am I gettin the money? Mickey D's ain't paid me ****"

Comment

I know Glove bruh. I had to go make groceries, so I missed out. There are plenty of Rappers that could be mentioned besides Em. I havent seen all the pages in the thread, but I've seen no mention of Pharoah Monch at all. THAT in itself is an injustice.
              That's what I love about hiphop. There's something for everybody. You'll never see two people with the same GOAT list, save the top 5 maybe. There's just too much talent that's blessed the scene or are still around.

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackYourJaw View Post
                No doubt, Chief.

Face doesn't get enough love.

Besides lyrics and whatnot, face has one of the best ATG voices in Hip-Hop.

Even his mainstreamish **** is crazy.

EXACTLY!!!!! Nobody shows love to my Uncle bruh. This man helped bring me up to be the man I am today, just with his words. Listen to the song posted Below. Em cant **** with it, no matter what he does.

Comment

• Originally posted by PainKiller View Post
                  Here's my top 10

Eminem
                  Biggie
                  Tupac
                  50 Cent
                  Dr Dre
                  Snoop
                  Jay Z
                  Lil Wayne
                  Puff Daddy
                  Nas
                  Gawwwdaaaamn.......

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    Gawwwdaaaamn.......
                    It's probably his list of favorites, not ATGs?

I dunno.

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                      You preaching to the Choir on Face.

"Mom would ask questions and often pitch a ***** / Where am I gettin the money? Mickey D's ain't paid me ****"
                      Yes Sir!!!!!!!! I need it to be very understood, that if you have a top 5 ATG list it must include this man. It must!!!!!!!!!!! Take a listen to this below, and tell me how you feel after hearin it.

Comment

Working...
                      X