No announcement yet.

FAO: Peeps Who Rock White Sneakers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO: Peeps Who Rock White Sneakers

...how long does a clean white pair of sneakers last you?

i've rocked a pair of KSwiss for about 6months..its the longest i've kept white sneakers in 'wearable' form

what about you guys?

Depends, If I wear them on a night out to a club they gonna get messed up.

If I wear them just to chill and flood around in I get more time out of them

Comment

6months? that's a long time. Usually they don't last ****, which is why I don't wear them much. I bought some a month ago and they're already looking like ****.

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
        ...how long does a clean white pair of sneakers last you?

i've rocked a pair of KSwiss for about 6months..its the longest i've kept white sneakers in 'wearable' form

what about you guys?
        About a couple of years. I got a pair of Soldier Ree's that I got back in 08 that I still wear from time to time(I also got bout three pair of white one's though so after I wear um a couple of times enough to get creases in the front, I switch between um).

Bleache White works wonders on keepin them sparklin white, just make sho you dont get that **** in ya eyes. LOL.

Comment

occasional use, maybe 4 months or so.

Comment

Real men don't wear white sneakers.

Comment

i would still keep them and wear them, just not to go out. i'd start wearing them to work out, groceries, errands, tennis, etc.

Comment

Dont forget you gotta clean um with a toothbrush(Hard bristles). Atleast thats what I do. I cant walk out the flat with no dirty ass tennies.

Comment

I stopped buying white sneakers after the last pair of Lacoste shoes I got only lasted about three weeks clean....**** white shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by Runs W/ Swords View Post
                    Real men don't wear white sneakers.

how long do you high heels last?

Comment

Working...
                    X