No announcement yet.

lol.someone from here has been up at my kids school looking for me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KimboSlice View Post
    It was me I'm comin fo you. I already told you that I'm gonna kimbo-plex your ass like theres no tomorrow on concrete , punk. Don't play with bread and matches.
    lmfao......

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyZoi View Post
      If your name is Lawrence of course they can simply call you Larry to shorten it.

Does not take a genius.
      That's a hell of an assumption.

Comment

That would creep me the **** out, how does he know where your daughter goes to school and how did he know that he was your brother?

Comment

someone from here wants it with me..and knew it was my brother cause his picture was posted on here with me..lol

Comment

Nah, larry knows only people on here call him larry. It was someone from here.....someone in VIP.....like kimbo said.........someone crazy......

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
              like i said Ole Betsy is waiting for you
              like i said "I got a curb with your name on it" I'll stomp your lights out like you just rhaped my wife and stole my bread wagon, punk. I'm comin fo alla-yallz. Break my dick off in yo azz, phaggot!

Comment

my real name isnt lawrence or larry so its someone from here

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
                  man if someone actually came looking for you that is some weak ass ****.

people taking the internet seriously

Bold: Sad but true....

The reality is, you never really know who you are typing too, and what they are capable of.

That is whay you never give out personal information on the internet. NEVER!!!

Comment

Dorian's one crazy muhfuh.

Comment

What lowlife loser would goto a poster on a forum, kids school...

Comment

Working...
                      X