• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
    you ARE a *******, Terrell 'Jethro' Owens
    Terrell Owens???

did i miss something?

dont ever compare me to a current or ex Cowgirl

Comment

MidniteThpethal wishes he was cool enough to be a *******.
      Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 09-29-2010, 10:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
        MidniteThpethal wishes he was cool enough to be a *******.
        what is it called if i dislike both equally outside the ring?

they need to ****ing fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
          what is it called if i dislike both equally outside the ring?

they need to ****ing fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah no kidding. I don't want to see them fight when they both need walkers to get to the ring. I wanna see them fight right fcking now! And they can make about 50 mil each! So WTF is the holdup???????????

Comment

Yeah no kidding. I don't want to see them fight when they both need walkers to get to the ring. I wanna see them fight right fcking now! And they can make about 50 mil each! So WTF is the holdup???????????
            Mayweather is waiting for Pac to slip up and lose so he wont have to fight him.

thats my opinion though.

by this point there is no excuse...they arent gonna create anymore interest base for the fight and to be honest the potential fight becomes more and more stale with all this bull**** set up.

Floyd needs to fight PERIOD.

the Shane fight was impressive i aint gonna lie but with the Mosley-Mora fight being a dud i gotta see more.

that being said i think Marg has a DAMN good chance of putting a hurting on Pacman.

If Cotto can ugly up Pac's face and he stopped fighting half way through i cant imagine what Marg is gonna do because he wont stop until one of them is on their back

not saying i got Marg winning.

i learned a long time ago its not smart to bet against Pacquiao

Comment

southern *******

Comment

Mayweather is waiting for Pac to slip up and lose so he wont have to fight him.

thats my opinion though.

by this point there is no excuse...they arent gonna create anymore interest base for the fight and to be honest the potential fight becomes more and more stale with all this bull**** set up.

Floyd needs to fight PERIOD.

the Shane fight was impressive i aint gonna lie but with the Mosley-Mora fight being a dud i gotta see more.

that being said i think Marg has a DAMN good chance of putting a hurting on Pacman.

If Cotto can ugly up Pac's face and he stopped fighting half way through i cant imagine what Marg is gonna do because he wont stop until one of them is on their back

not saying i got Marg winning.

i learned a long time ago its not smart to bet against Pacquiao
                Margs was a terrible fight for Pac to take, IMO. Iron chin, hits hard, throws tons of punches and keeps coming. I was one of the few that thought he was a bad matchup for Cotto as well (not a better fighter, just a bad matchup.)

In this case Pac has a better chance of winning, but it's going to be brutal, and he'll get little credit for the win, even against a guy half a foot taller and who'll outweigh him by double digits on fight night.

It also does little for his career, though it will cost him dearly if he loses, like a much more lucrative fight with Mayweather (that'll elevate him substantially should he win that fight.)

But yeah, tough to bet on Pac and it might turn out to be a good stay busy fight for him, fingers crossed (Margs doesn't deserve what credit he'll get for beating Pac, should he get in a lucky punch or two.)

Comment

Margs was a terrible fight for Pac to take, IMO. Iron chin, hits hard, throws tons of punches and keeps coming. I was one of the few that thought he was a bad matchup for Cotto as well (not a better fighter, just a bad matchup.)

In this case Pac has a better chance of winning, but it's going to be brutal, and he'll get little credit for the win, even against a guy half a foot taller and who'll outweigh him by double digits on fight night.

It also does little for his career, though it will cost him dearly if he loses, like a much more lucrative fight with Mayweather (that'll elevate him substantially should he win that fight.)

But yeah, tough to bet on Pac and it might turn out to be a good stay busy fight for him, fingers crossed (Margs doesn't deserve what credit he'll get for beating Pac, should he get in a lucky punch or two.)
                  it will all come down to speed IMO

if Pac keeps the speed at the heavier weight then he will be fine.

thats is what elevated Mosley when he fought Marg.

but if Pac is heavy and his hand speed and footwork is slow i see Marg KO or TKO before the 8th

call me crazy.

but we all know Pac can get a little to busy throwing punches and not covering especially when he starts coming in with that straight left a lot.

and if his feet arent their to get out of the way of Marg's rangy arms then i see it causing a lot of trouble for Pacman

needless to say i will definitely be tuning in.

gotta give it to them for giving me a good fight to watch

Comment

it will all come down to speed IMO

if Pac keeps the speed at the heavier weight then he will be fine.

thats is what elevated Mosley when he fought Marg.

but if Pac is heavy and his hand speed and footwork is slow i see Marg KO or TKO before the 8th

call me crazy.

but we all know Pac can get a little to busy throwing punches and not covering especially when he starts coming in with that straight left a lot.

and if his feet arent their to get out of the way of Marg's rangy arms then i see it causing a lot of trouble for Pacman

needless to say i will definitely be tuning in.

gotta give it to them for giving me a good fight to watch
                    Definitely going to be entertaining and for that I've got to watch it, but yeah, Pac gets hit, especially when he throws a ton of punches, like against Clottey, even though Josh was in cover up mode 99% of the time. Though to be fair, Clottey is a lot faster and more accurate than Margarito.

I'm just glad Margs is more of an accumulation puncher and we have little chance of seeing a repeat of Hearns/Duran. Pac should have several chances to change his fight plan if he starts getting hit, something Duran never did after getting demolished by a truck - from a mile away. A lot different from the Cotto fight, where Miguel was fairly close to Pac in terms of height and reach.

Comment

Definitely going to be entertaining and for that I've got to watch it, but yeah, Pac gets hit, especially when he throws a ton of punches, like against Clottey, even though Josh was in cover up mode 99% of the time. Though to be fair, Clottey is a lot faster and more accurate than Margarito.

I'm just glad Margs is more of an accumulation puncher and we have little chance of seeing a repeat of Hearns/Duran. Pac should have several chances to change his fight plan if he starts getting hit, something Duran never did after getting demolished by a truck - from a mile away. A lot different from the Cotto fight, where Miguel was fairly close to Pac in terms of height and reach.
                      you know i almost forgot what it was like to have an intelligent discussion about boxing

and thats sad

Comment

Working...
                      X