Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love her earrings.

It complements her tiny mouth.

Comment

Great show the writers earn every penny they receive.i will miss Dexters wifes rockin **** though.

Comment

Can't believe it took me until the 5th season to catch an episode of this show. Absolutely amazing.

Comment

Deb is interviewing potential nannies like they're applying for a secret service job.

Comment

I'm glad the kids are gone. Their acting were just as awful as their characters.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
              I'm glad the kids are gone. Their acting were just as awful as their characters.
              Ditto.......

Comment

Any links up for tonight's episode yet?

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
                  Well, their characters served a purpose in the previous seasons.

There's just not much point in having them around anymore.

Cody wasn't too bad, but Aster was a pain in the ass ever since the 3rd season.

Comment

As much as I like Dexter, I hope this season comes to some sort of conclusion/end.

Seriously, it's time to wrap it up and not just keep it going for the sake of going.

How many times now has he faced close encounters where he almost got found out or caught, but escaped. It's repetitive. Lets end it with a moral lesson for those who might be thinking about going vigilante and start serial killing bad guys.

Either Dexter gets caught or he make some sort of big confession and turns himself in. Or he confesses and disappears which is what it looked like the first episode. Which would leave room for another season in a few years time.

But no reason to keep this on a yearly schedule like some soap opera that gets high ratings. Like lets say Jersey Shore. It's called Jersey Shore but they couldn't even wait
                    to shoot it in Jersey so they moved the circus down to Miami Shore???

Comment

Another thing if we take out the fantasy out of it and consider reality?

In real life, wouldn't the Police Dept. that Dexter works for be under investigation by now in real life? Or at least reporters talking about it on the news.

Think about it, their whole precinct is either directly connected to a serial killer or was a serial Killer. Debra was engaged to the Ice Truck Killer, and the black guy (what's his name) was officially declared a Serial Killer for Dex's bodies being found. Now Dexter's wife is killed by The Trinity Killer.

Nobody putting two and two together?

Comment

Working...
                      X