Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThaGreatest
    I wasn't bitching...

I said I don't like you...

because you don't even know what happened...

Then you started sayin how u would DESTROY me in the ring...

I used to be cool with you, but then you just started bein an *******...

So no reason why I should be cool with you..
    Not asking you to like me, just saying you used to be cool, but when you started **** with a friend of mine and I took his side over you, you started bitching.

Comment

Originally posted by LEPRAKON
      Not asking you to like me, just saying you used to be cool, but when you started **** with a friend of mine and I took his side over you, you started bitching.
      I just called you a ******...

Either way, I don't care, I dunno u and dont really wanna...

Comment

Originally posted by LEPRAKON
        I don't promote racism, I am against it 100%, I just don't like how you ripped on the BoxingScene.com staff, if you don't like to post here you aren't forced to all im saying.

But I do agree with you, the racial remarks have to stop, everyone needs to grow up.
        Im just trying to say something so a drastic change can happen, Long ago when i posted as Rahman, the nicest people got blasted on like a nice Russian female poster named Tatyana, she was liked as the best member in many threads called the best poster, she was a Klitschko fan,still is,it used to be not as bad as today in racial remarks she occasionally got blasted so she left. Tracylee always post here talking about she no longer thinks its a good thing to post. Look on a thread called Worst Member Ever, Shes a very loyal member who also said its a shame the old school members all left. I left for about months, like 8, and it got very bad.Im not blasting nobody, im just saying they let it get out of control and its true.

Comment

Originally posted by ThaGreatestJr.
          Im just trying to say something so a drastic change can happen, Long ago when i posted as Rahman, the nicest people got blasted on like a nice Russian female poster named Tatyana, she was liked as the best member in many threads called the best poster, she was a Klitschko fan,still is,it used to be not as bad as today in racial remarks she occasionally got blasted so she left. Tracylee always post here talking about she no longer thinks its a good thing to post. Look on a thread called Worst Member Ever, Shes a very loyal member who also said its a shame the old school members all left. I left for about months, like 8, and it got very bad.Im not blasting nobody, im just saying they let it get out of control and its true.
          #1. Are you a Hasim Rahman fan?

#2. Lot of racism, true...Rick you need to do something about it too man..

Rick can you at least respond so we know your reading this?

Comment

I liked the superman avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by badblood
              I liked the superman avatar.
              LOL, LOL

What about the avatar with the picture

I had many superman avatars

Comment

The greatest is a ***** XV3 in your ****ing face.

Comment

ThaGreatestJr.,

If you have a problem with this site call (281) 330-8004
                  and place your complaint.

ps - chavez jr. is weak...
                  Last edited by the_roo; 08-04-2005, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ThaGreatestJr.
                    Boxingscene promotes all this negativity, I used to post respectful but even when i used to ignore cocksucker zero , he would talk trash,i kept quiet for weeks , i guess these forums are uncensored talk, they seem to promote red karma bars as infamy for cocksucker zero, in the past boxingscene was not like this, i guess i may as well post threads like cocksucker zero since ignoring his bull got me nowhere, way to go Boxingscene .com. Promote rascism with Cockmaster zero, i may as well post like this dickgobler, Boxingscene is too out of control. I have never made one offensive remark in the many months ive been here but now i have.

Cocksucker Zero=I.Q Zero
                    It's too bad you feel the way you do, fortunately for you and everyone else who doesnt like what goes on you can leave and not come back, thats your option. Also the forums here at boxingscene as you already know are seperated for all different types of discussions and you can choose where you want to go! If you have a problem with how these forums are run dont come to them and if you do choose to join these discussions dont ***** about it because after all remember its your choice no one is forcing you here!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy The Gent
                      The greatest is a ***** XV3 in your ****ing face.
                      Yes, I am a *****, whatever you say..

Comment

Working...
                      X