No announcement yet.

So I was playing basketball yesterday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I was playing basketball yesterday

playing 3 on 3 with my college friends against some locals.

things were getting rough midway in the game. i drove to the lane and one of the *******s elbowed me in the face. i fell on the ground, tasting blood.

i was expecting an apology, but instead i saw him laughing and high fiving his "bros". i snapped.

i picked up the ball and threw it in his face. then he pointed his fingers in the sky for some reason.

so, there was a fight. now i gotta go to work with a crooked nose and a fucking black eye..

Commando B-Ball my boy .

Ronny A would be proud of that stuff.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

that sucks. did you at least mess him up a lil?

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
        that sucks. did you at least mess him up a lil?
        i dished out just as good as what i got...

Comment

your not in sales or anything are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
            your not in sales or anything are you?
            financial analyst

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
              financial analyst
              You ain't got no ROI on that street without some rough house my boy.

lol

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
                financial analyst
                your good then i started thinking of fight club when i read financial analyst

Comment

see...that's why i always apologize first and THEN laugh and hi-five my boys

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
                    see...that's why i always apologize first and THEN laugh and hi-five my boys

I do that all the time to avoid pains

One time me and my buddies had an outing at the beach ( Batangas ) and there's a basketball court near our cottage. We play the locals and had some bet. We had some cannabis and really was just having fun.

The locals high flying center drove the middle and i accidentally hit him on the head. he went down butt 1st. but...as i was walking to pick him up i accidentally step on his left hand and he went 'AAAAAHHHWWWW' i immediately grab his hands and APOLOGIZED!!!!

Buti na lang di napikon putangina napapaligiran kami ng Balisong

Comment

Working...
                    X