Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'd have a vagina attached to my palm.

oh the possibilities...

Comment

Withdraw a bit of cash......Steal as many iden****** as I could.....In that order.

Comment

sell of the shares in bits and pieces over a 12-24 month period before everyone stops using facebook cos the **** sells all your private information to companies

Comment

Damn if i was worth that much i'd give a few mil to poor **** like me.

Comment

Sell facebook to someone big mumbo jumbo company for like $1 billion.

Then put my money into investments.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              Buy myself out of the industry and quick for about a fifth of that much before the bubble bursts and I'm left with considerably less.
              Facebook can't really burst because social groups on the whole will gain many more users as the population grows and people get internet access etc...

Comment

Become a promoter and leave TR stranded!! And make fights people want to see not in house fights. And make some money by doing that.

Comment

You could do whatever you wanted with that kind of money.

Comment

play the lotto

Comment

Dude should harden the fook up quick. I was worth all them fookin monopoly ca$h of the earf with the age of three.

Comment

Working...
                      X