No announcement yet.

Hate when women get called whores and sluts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
    RIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats what I'm sayin bruh. The **** is rediculous. Like droppin 900lbs of game wasn't enough work, now you gotta drop 1,100lbs of game just to compete with the snatch happy chicks out there. It's a gotdamn shame mayne.
    If men were guaranteed threesomes, I wouldn't complain. :3some:

You can drop all the game and charm in the world, but it's not fair game for us having to compete with a nice tight ass and a big, juicy pair of ****.

Originally posted by Steelfist View Post
    Another thing to consider is that women have more to lose than men. Women are the ones that have to carry a baby for 9 months. A man can just skate off and never been seen again.

These two things are what we got going against us, and yet we prevail :smileysex
    Biology is a bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
      If men were guaranteed threesomes, I wouldn't complain. :3some:
      You can drop all the game and charm in the world, but it's not fair game for us having to compete with a nice tight ass and a big, juicy pair of ****.

Biology is a bitch.
      Agreed 100% bruh. We are handicapped on the real.

Comment

Womanizer to whore: 'So you like promiscuity. Nice, why not?'

Whore to womanizer: 'You're a pig and a useless macho!'

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post

Biology is a bitch.
          It could be another reason why they are not readily giving up the poon as much as we are the c0ck because biologically we have every reason to be spreading our seed to give our genes a better chance to survive in the future while they have none because they only can take one seed at a time for reproduction.

This is maybe why a stable relationship is a more natural situation for them and harder for dudes because when I see even just a moderately attractive girl a want to vigorously pound into her every time.

I know we have free will and can think for ourselves and ignore our biological make up but it certainly does strongly influence our choices.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            It could be another reason why they are not readily giving up the poon as much as we are the c0ck because biologically we have every reason to be spreading our seed to give our genes a better chance to survive in the future while they have none because they only can take one seed at a time for reproduction.

This is maybe why a stable relationship is a more natural situation for them and harder for dudes because when I see even just a hideously disgusting tranny I want to vigorously pound into her every time.

I know we have free will and can think for ourselves and ignore our biological make up but it certainly does strongly influence our choices.
            Fixed it for you homie

Comment

If a bitch is a slut I'll call the ho a whore and still get my dick sucked. Step your game up.

Comment

Originally posted by Dro View Post
                Fixed it for you homie

Thanks, I knew i could count on you

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                  If a bitch is a slut I'll call the ho a whore and still get my dick sucked. Step your game up.
                  I just roll my window down, honk my horn, and laugh at her, as she trin to figure out what just happened, I burn off in the SLAB. She shoulda stepped her game up.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                    I just roll my window down, honk my horn, and laugh at her, as she trin to figure out what just happened, I burn off in the SLAB. She shoulda stepped her game up.
                    I'll walk up on a ho, slap her pimp, take his money and then burn out. He shoulda stepped his game up.

Comment

Originally posted by Steelfist View Post
                      Really, it's stupid as hell to downgrade women that seek sex and have multiple sex partners. All it does is keep women in the hiding and makes us men have to work harder to get women in the sack, when they could be the ones coming up to us for sex.

Dumbasses
                      i truly respect this a lot i have the greatest respect for women and i hate ***z that mistreat girls and downgrade them like that.

Comment

Working...
                      X