Gorilla Dogs Appreciation Thread!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
    Hey man, he's only a young bloke man.

He has plenty of years ahead of him to mature and further explore his surroundings.
    This is true.

A sour fruit like squealpiggy is a far more odious waste of bandwidth, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by RAGE OF ANGELS View Post
      This is true.

A sour fruit like squealpiggy is a far more odious waste of bandwidth, IMO.
      Pig is in his mid-30's and leads a shameless, nihilistic, God-less, decadent existence.

Pig is the same idiot who once said James Toney was one the greatest LHW's ever.

LMAOOO!!!!

He should buy a smith & wesson and insert the head into his mouth - squeeeeeze.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
        ive been working past 6 months LOL and before that i was in school. i start work again in a couple weeks or might get on employment insurace
        Yeah man.

Peeps on here are quick to judge.

Comment

I never disliked the kid - I just hated the spamming and trolling. He has stopped so I can appreciate him as a poster the same way that I appreciate the rest of fellas.

Keep up the good work G-dogs.You're good poster, you don't need to be an attention hoe!

Cheers.

Comment

Pig is in his mid-30's and leads a shameless, nihilistic, God-less, decadent existence.

Pig is the same idiot who once said James Toney was one the greatest LHW's ever.

LMAOOO!!!!

Nailed it. True Post Of The Day material.

Comment

LMAOOO!!!!

Piggy is a good dude too.

Comment

G-Dogs is cool and chill in my book. Good luck in your amateur boxing too...

Comment

T-dog >>>>> greater than everybody in this thread. With all due respect of course but my mother told me "I shall not tell a lie" otherwise I would get the end of her boot in a very sensitive area.

So there you have it. Thread DONE!

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
                    Piggy is a good dude too.
                    Nope. I would throw him in a shark tank filled with killers and laugh as he gets torn to pieces.

Comment

Originally posted by X89 View Post
                      G-Dogs is cool and chill in my book. Good luck in your amateur boxing too...
                      I think that was a big joke. LMAOOOO!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X