Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm Not Racist, Seriously.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was called a Honky a while ago by a couple of blacks, wasn't best pleased tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by P B 3 2 View Post
      This is sig worthy.
      lol

Yeah man. That's you in a nutshell.

Comment

I was called a Honky a while ago by a couple of blacks, wasn't best pleased tbh.
        liar, there aint no blacks in ireland.....

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
          lol

Yeah man. That's you in a nutshell.
          I love it bro, seriously.
          Funny ****.

Comment

See if that happens to me, I'm asking for a reason why they stated that. If I receive a smart ass remark, I simply say:

"See you around"

Then return with 15 people who have nothing better to do that get into random trouble because they're drama queens.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
              See if that happens to me, I'm asking for a reason why they stated that. If I receive a smart ass remark, I simply say:

"See you around"

Then return with 15 people who have nothing better to do that get into random trouble because they're drama queens.
              I just told them to suck my **** and get real fucking jobs.
              They did nothing, twas to be expected to be honest.

Comment

"See you around"

**** like that is harder to settle over there as everyone has a gun..

Comment

Originally posted by bcfc View Post
                  **** like that is harder to settle over there as everyone has a gun..
                  Yeah but brandishing a firearm is a different level man.

(Not like I've never seen or been involved in that behavior) it's just when you pull a gun on someone.............you better use it.

At least in my eyes. I'm not afraid of them because I know 90% of the people who pull them out have absolutely no intention of using them.

It's the 10% you watch out for and they won't even give warning.

They think by simply pointing it at someone, they'll intimidate them into submission and that's just not true.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Yeah but brandishing a firearm is a different level man.

(Not like I've never seen or been involved in that behavior) it's just when you pull a gun on someone.............you better use it.

At least in my eyes. I'm not afraid of them because I know 90% of the people who pull them out have absolutely no intention of using them.

It's the 10% you watch out for and they won't even give warning.

They think by simply pointing it at someone, they'll intimidate them into submission and that's just not true.
                    were i live is considered quite a rough place in england, but to be honest in my lifetime ive only ever seen like 2 guns, and those were some rusty ass ancient sawn offs that probably wouldnt even work, but you would be suprised at how much authority you can have just by owning one over here... never mind pointing it at someone....

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X