• Is this enough reason for instant capital punishment

FF to a minute

Hell to the fucking no.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
      Hell to the fucking no.
      is anything a reason, or just not this?

Comment

Hell yea it is, dont that little girl know its puff puff pass? No but for real they should let me smack the mom in the mouth one time. If she did it agin then we can kill her.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
          Hell yea it is, dont that little girl know its puff puff pass? No but for real they should let me smack the mom in the mouth one time. If she did it agin then we can kill her.
          i can get with this.

Comment

If it was sherm, yes.

But for weed, a good old fashioned beatdown should suffice as a warning.

Comment

that was ****ed up, ny neice is 4 and i dont even like her seeing me smoke a ciggerette

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                i can get with this.
                Its a shame man. Most of these kids dont stand a chance. How can society expect kids like this to not be desensitized and end up as future criminals?

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                  Its a shame man. Most of these kids dont stand a chance. How can society expect kids like this to not be desensitized and end up as future criminals?
                  yup. i seen it all my life. i seen parents buying and living on crack they buy from their kids, motherfukas getting their kids drunk or high when they're 3 years old. letting their infants play with their pistols, smoking rocks in front the kids...everything.

We all know how the story ends and there's really no other end than jail or death.

that's not even getting into violence.

Comment

Can't see the vid, but judging from the comments. I say we line that parent up against the wall. And bust they head wit a wet brick. If it's a maw(woman), we get every hood chick we know to go across her dome wit a dirty gym sock filled up wit nickles and 9volt batteries. We gotta set our children up for success rather than failure, and thats bottomline.

Comment

Working...
                    X