No announcement yet.

Who the **** steals a cell phone?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
    i didnt have insurance on it and i used my upgrade to get it.

so to get a new smartphone i would have to spend over 500 dollars to replace my phone.

:****you:
    sucks but what can you do?

i guess you're going to have to live with a regular cell phone for now (unless you are willing to fork over that much money)

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
      You know what it means to be jacked don't you? Some girl I was dealing with told me a story of getting her phone jacked right in front of her while she was ordering food. I laughed at her. How did you get jacked?
      i was playing soccer and even left it under my shirt to hide it.

so someone knew it was there.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
        is it real cell phone or are still using the tin can/string method that southerners were using in 2005?

That shit made me laugh. Who the **** steals a tin can? No, sorry Midnight that shit sucks. They stole my cellphone while I was at the liquor store awhile back. Crackhead smashed out on his bicycle and was gone. People are bastards sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
          and as soon as someone pings my phone to activate it they are busted.
          after he realizes ive killed to service he is just gonna trash it.

and what was accomplished?

nothing except for being a total piece of ****
          ....no

i had a sidekick lx, i killed the service and got a upgrade, i lend my LX to my boy and he activated it with his service and he didnt get "busted".

What phone did u have? its 2010 bro hacking phones isnt hard at all, if your phone has a sim card its easy to re use with different service.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            What type of phone? Like brand name and model.

Around here is worse. You get jumped for your phone if it's valuable, some gay guy got that crap beat out of him in my block at 3AM, that was in the summer. They took his phone, camera, and even his sun glass. Cops came, gay guy told them I saw everything and I said I didn't see ****. While getting jumped, Lol he screamed like a ***** calling for help, people just looked at him like "wtf?". I was chilling, talking on my cellphone with my girl at the time, telling her what they are doing to him. The thugs just glanced at me and left, they know i'm from the block but that gay guy was an outsider.
            Don't get it twisted, they didn't come for the ass cause I gave the order to let you be, maybe next time you won't be so lucky

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
              ....no

i had a sidekick lx, i killed the service and got a upgrade, i lend my LX to my boy and he activated it with his service and he didnt get "busted".

What phone did u have? its 2010 bro hacking phones isnt hard at all, if your phone has a sim card its easy to re use with different service.
              Yea thats right, All smart phones can be hack nowadays so that "great" deactivation crap the company tells you doesnt really work

Comment

Only an idiot leaves something that is worth $500 on a bench.

Comment

Midnightspecial let me guess, you were showing off your phone for girls to see and you got the wrong attention?

You know I don't know how it is where you live but here the main reason people here get jumped for their valuable belongings is cause they like to show it off in the wrong place at the wrong time so they get beat up for it. Seriously if you just bought a pair of $300 Jordans, if you bought a $600 PS3, etc etc whatever you bought or whatever you own, DON'T show it off in strange places unless you have 2-3 boys with you that can fight or you're armed enough to feel comfortable showing off. You get caught alone with something valuable by some tough guys, doesn't matter if you're Chuck Norris, Jackie Chan, or Jet Lee they'll steal it or jump you then steal it,

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                    Don't get it twisted, they didn't come for the ass cause I gave the order to let you be, maybe next time you won't be so lucky
                    Na, they knew me.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      Midnightspecial let me guess, you were showing off your phone for girls to see and you got the wrong attention?

You know I don't know how it is where you live but here the main reason people here get jumped for their valuable belongings is cause they like to show it off in the wrong place at the wrong time so they get beat up for it. Seriously if you just bought a pair of $300 Jordans, if you bought a $600 PS3, etc etc whatever you bought or whatever you own, DON'T show it off in strange places unless you have 2-3 boys with you that can fight or you're armed enough to feel comfortable showing off. You get caught alone with something valuable by some tough guys, doesn't matter if you're Chuck Norris, Jackie Chan, or Jet Lee they'll steal it or jump you then steal it,
                      Midnight lives in a magical place where even incest is legal. I can't imagine he was too worried about some Dominican kid stealing his phone. wink wink

Comment

Working...
                      X