Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone else see the appeal of dealing drugs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodluck getting shot in about a year or two IF you last that long...

Comment

Originally posted by One more round View Post
      I think I would be good at it. I know this sounds unbelieveably stupid. But I think I'd have a head start in that I've always been an intelligent, well spoken person, but I also have hung out with and know a lot of people who are your regular drop out and idiots, and I know how to interact with those people.

I'm also really curious about the whole thing..How do you work your way up to the top of the chain...like become part of a syndicate? Are people involved in that side of the game veterans who've been in it for years, or do they just jump into that position via powerful friends/family?
      If you have to ask these questions, the last thing you have is a "head start."

Everyone deals, everyone is hardly intelligent. Intelligent people are innovative, moving being a middle man is not innovative. Use your intelligence for something benefitical to society.

Comment

I've met several small time drug dealers and pimps. That lifestyle is overrated.

No exotic cars, multi milllion dollar mansions, nice clothes,.....just average joes.

Comment

drug dealers are scum of the ****in earth.

Comment

I deal HALO HALO!

jajajajajajaja!

Comment

Originally posted by One more round View Post
              ?

Like Im just talking out my ass here or what?

Comment

I have never done that before but know many ppl that I grew up around who sold crack and it to me just looks like a risky tredmill that goes nowhere.

They never ever make enough money to get out off the block but enough to have what they need and do the same thing day in and day out serving these deadheads. The only other way any of them do get out is in the back of the police van.

Comment

You got a work yourself up the tree. The more contacts, the better for you. Your going to get **** along with dealing to, people not paying up is your business. Drug dealing is a businss, you need to be selling alot of it to make it anywhere. You have to be firm with people, let them know what's up, if they dont pay then your sure going to be round there gaff collecting your money. Also, your have to be avaliable 24/7 to sell your stuff, if you want to make alot of loot that is.

edit: If you want to make the real money, YOU need to be the supplier to other drug dealers. The drug dealers that sell to the public are not the ones making the $$$. You need to be shifting the stuff to drug dealers, those selling to the public are at level 1, they are nobodies, it's impossible to make huge amounts of $ unless you are selling around 10 grams or more a day, that's a lot of work. Let's say, if your going to sell weed, then you need to be the man growing that **** in bulk, then sell it on to level 1 dealers.
                  Last edited by Uturn; 09-17-2010, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Comment

Guys this isn't a movie if he wants to hustle some dropouts by pinching a couple of dubs every week he's not going to be going to jail.

Comment

Working...
                      X