Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adolf Hitler; historical villain or underrated hero?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the lounge needs more people like him,he believes in freedom of speech and stands by it.....

Legend.............

unban him..........

Comment

• Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
      the lounge needs more people like him,he believes in freedom of speech and stands by it.....

Legend.............

unban him..........
      Didn't know the guy wasn't around then but it's funny how now had a constructive argument against his points. Just swear words and curses.

Ps fuvk hitler I wouldn't be living were I am if he has succeeded

Comment

• Top poster and classic thread.

The People's Poster FTW!!!

Comment

• This is a throwback for Buffman. Somebody asked about Nazi style...

Hans Marseille was of the best fighter pilots of World War 2. Hitlers ace, Marseille went 158-0, no other pilot claimed as many Western Allied aircraft as Marseille. Owned the allies by day and was a big hit with the hot german women by night. Often times flying missions on little sleep. Still feeling the effects of the night befores beer, he shot down 17 enemy fighters in a single day. In 382 combat missions, the only thing to kill Hans was an engine failure.

Erich Hartmann is the highest-scoring fighter ace in the history of aerial warfare. The undisputed best fighter pilot of all time. Nicknamed "The Black Devil" by his Soviet enemies. For a time, used a black tulip design around the engine cowling near the spinner of his aircraft, so Soviet personnel consequently nicknamed him Cherniy Chort ("Black Devil"). Once word was out on Hartmann, his opponents were often reluctant to stay and fight if they noticed his personal design, so he removed it.

Hartmann went 352-0 in aerial victories. In 1,404 combat missions, resulting in 825 engagements, Hartmann was never shot down or forced to land due to fire from enemy aircraft. Hartmann was perfection in the face of a gritty war of death. Hartmann used stalk-and-ambush tactic all his own. His MO of attack was to hold fire until extremely close (20 m (66 ft) or less), then unleash a short burst at point-blank range. The only damage he ever took was having to fly through the debris of a damaged or exploding aircraft. Unlike most he declined his many offers of promotions to non-combat postions. Choosing to fight himself all the way untill the very end. In late 1945 his JG 52 unit was turned over to the Red Army. Asked of his actions, he gave them nothing but a German, "I regret nothing". The Russians tried to convince Erich to cooperate with them, but he refused any corporation with the Soviet Union. Thus he was sentenced to 25 years of hard labour and spent 10 years in various Soviet prison camps. Which he survived...

Combined went 510-0 and only thing to stop them was engine failure...

You want style? Chalk it.

Comment

• I mention those guys because its probably the first and last time you hear of them.

I think the Erich Hartmann story would make quite the movie. Instead jewish ran Hollywood gives more WW2 fiction propaganda like Red Tails. (More appropriate name would be Fairy Tales)

Comment

• um, I think I speak for everyone when I say: lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkstar View Post
                I mention those guys because its probably the first and last time you hear of them.

I think the Erich Hartmann story would make quite the movie. Instead jewish ran Hollywood gives more WW2 fiction propaganda like Red Tails. (More appropriate name would be Fairy Tales)
                Don't you mean "run" and "Jewish?"

Comment

• So how many people is hitler responsible for killing?

Comment

• yeah because the holocausts and all the unimaginable pain terror and grief he caused dont matter.

Imagine losing your entire family through a slow death while they're put to work, beated,raped and treated like slaves and animals undear fear of death every second before they're all gassed(if they dont die from starvation first), even the children.

Not only that but the war he started began development of nuclear weapons, and entire cities in Japan were decimated. Imagine not just losing your family, but everything and everyone you know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fresno View Post
                      So how many people is hitler responsible for killing?
                      Around 6million

Compare that to Stalin and Mao

Stalin is responsible for the deaths of between 15 and 25 million people.

Mao is responsible for the deaths of between 45 and 50 million people.

Comment

Working...
                      X