Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adolf Hitler; historical villain or underrated hero?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post
    This is a serious thread.

Think about it Pitty, how many people did Tony Blair kill based on lies?

At least Hitler had integrity when he killed. He didn't bother making up stories as to why he killed, he just killed.

YOu gotta respect that. Todays leaders are certified killers, but too pussy to be upfront about it.
    Well, I consider Tony Blair to be a murdering piece of shit just like Hitler. The differences are irrelevant - they're both killers, and for that they should be thoroughly loathed as human beings. Why would anyone in their right mind seek to admire a killer?

And I don't 'respect' Hitler for being upfront or whatever positive spin with which one wants to label it. A killer is a killer, however 'bravely' they appear to go about it. A "Real Man™" is able to use their brain to create peace and harmony - not persecute people or start wars.

:smile1:

Comment

Originally posted by PainKiller View Post
      Yes but when I cum, my balls give me double what he does. I am not interested in policitcs, ruling a country/army, murdering jews etc...

I am happy to live my simple life, and get laid, with my 2 balls getting sucked.

Was he a good leader? Well he lost so I don't think so.
      He was for a while, but nothing lasts forever.

Comment

He was for a while, but nothing lasts forever.

But leaders chase power, and infinite amounts of it.

If his aim as a leader was to erradicate a race, and make his country the best in the world, then he most definitely did not suceed, and created a monster in Israel/Zionism.

As for his country, they make good cars but the world hates Germans.

I also prefer brunettes to blondes. Not men No ****

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
          Well, I consider Tony Blair to be a murdering piece of shit just like Hitler. The differences are irrelevant - they're both killers, and for that they should be thoroughly loathed as human beings. Why would anyone in their right mind seek to admire a killer?

And I don't 'respect' Hitler for being upfront or whatever positive spin with which one wants to label it. A killer is a killer, however 'bravely' they appear to go about it. A "Real Man™" is able to use their brain to create peace and harmony - not persecute people or start wars.

:smile1:
          I don't respect him as an anonymous citizen, but if I were a world leader, I would have no choice but to respect his accomplishments because I'm in the same line of work.

A Real Man™ is efficient as well as brilliant whether the aim is pure or unholy.

He just happened to channel his energy into the darkness, but from a purely objective point of view he has to be considered a success.

Comment

Originally posted by PainKiller View Post
            But leaders chase power, and infinite amounts of it.

If his aim as a leader was to erradicate a race, and make his country the best in the world, then he most definitely did not suceed, and created a monster in Israel/Zionism.

As for his country, they make good cars but the world hates Germans.

I also prefer brunettes to blondes. Not men No ****
            I don't hate Germans. I'd share a beer with Miroslav Klose any day.

Comment

Does everyone on BS have a vagina?

What did he do that any other ambitious world leader hasn't done? Why does he get a disproportionate amount of player hating as opposed to someone like Kissinger who authorized the murder of 2 million plus Cambodians?

I guess thats the thrust of this thread, how come Hitler gets railed, but other guys who have killed just as much or moar, get a pass?
              Well, I simply don't care for any leader. I haven't voted for any in this country, and probably won't forever.

I also don't care for any other leader too.

I think of number one in the short term and locally.

Apathetic? Dman right.

Comment

I don't hate Germans. I'd share a beer with Miroslav Klose any day.
                I would share one with you

Comment

Originally posted by Chicharito View Post
                  If you look past 6 million jews and hundreds of thousands of other undesireable people being murdered under his rule i guess maybe you can make that argument.
                  Green k given and pictures of vomit posted on your profile page.

Comment

Does everyone on BS have a vagina?

What did he do that any other ambitious world leader hasn't done? Why does he get a disproportionate amount of player hating as opposed to someone like Kissinger who authorized the murder of 2 million plus Cambodians?

I guess thats the thrust of this thread, how come Hitler gets railed, but other guys who have killed just as much or moar, get a pass?
                    Hitler killed jews....

Comment

His name is synonymous with evil, but people forget that he was democratically elected by the economically desolate and spiritually crushed people of post ww1 Germany.
                      Incorrect. Hitler was never democratically elected by the German people. He was thrust into power due to the bungling political elites attempt to control him and the idiocies of the German political system.

Comment

Working...
                      X