Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adolf Hitler; historical villain or underrated hero?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That opening post gave me LOL.

Comment

• Opening post is filled with nothing but the truth.

Hitler was a true hero if you look at it from a neutral stance.

Comment

• die Herrenrassef

fuckyea!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ronaldo Lover View Post
          Opening post is filled with nothing but the truth.

Hitler was a true hero if you look at it from a neutral stance.
          You know how steelhammer always starts his posts like:

Klitschko vs. Lewis: THE TRUTH.

Someone should do the same foar Hitler that way newbz could learn moar.

Comment

• Schwarzenegger agrees with this thread.

Arnold Allegedly Praised Hitler in 1975 Interview

Friday, October 03, 2003

SAN DIEGO, Calif. — As California recall candidate Arnold Schwarzenegger tried to prevent sexual harassment stories from stalling his campaign, negative reports surfaced Thursday night about the Hollywood star once speaking fondly of Adolf Hitler.

ABC News and the New York Times obtained copies of an unpublished book proposal with quotations from a verbatim transcript of an interview Schwarzenegger gave in 1975 while making the film “Pumping Iron."

Asked who his heroes were, he answered, "I admired Hitler, for instance, because he came from being a little man with almost no formal education, up to power. I admire him for being such a good public speaker and for what he did with it."

He is quoted as saying he wished he could have "the feeling like Kennedy had, you know, to speak to maybe 50,000 people at one time and having them cheer, or like Hitler in the Nuremberg stadium. And have all those people scream at you and just being total agreement whatever you say."

Comment

• From a historical standpoint, people can learn a lot from Hitler's Germany.

It proves how much greatness can be accomplished in such a short period of time when the citizens unite for the common good with unyielding singleness of purpose and steely eyed determination.

The German's could've laid down and let the depression rot them, but instead they banded together and turned things around like true champions.

America in 2011 should look back at that and say: If they could do it, why can't we?

Comment

• Omg lmao

Great thread

Comment

• in my books he's cool

Comment

• He's both.

One thing I love about him is that he managed to have all those people idolize him AND having the whole world ****ting on their pants in fear of him conquering the world. Even to this day many people idolize him. Now that's some power right there.

Comment

• Genghis Khan KO 1 Hitler

Comment

Working...
                      X