Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adolf Hitler; historical villain or underrated hero?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post
    He definitely put together quite a dream team. I think in a mythical matchup those guys could give the founding fathers a run for their money.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, Hitler did moar with one ball in ten years than most of us will do with 2 in our entire lifetime.
    he could have been top 5 atg despot ranking with the likes of julius ceasar, alexander the great, & genghis khan. He's definitely top 10. losing world war 2 & the holocaust thing really hurts his ranking.

Comment

• Originally posted by We Need Hints View Post
      Kind of weird for a Romanian to back Hitler. You do know that he killed gypsies right?
      You do realize that Roma Gypsies aren't Romanians.

Comment

• Originally posted by Khmelnytsky View Post
        You do realize that Roma Gypsies aren't Romanians.
        Tunney, you are the third person that's missed my joke. Just stop.

Comment

Tunney, you are the third person that's missed my joke. Just stop.
          could you tell us exactly what you were joking about and how you interpret what you said as "subtle racism" on the post below cause i didn't get it either.

Originally posted by We Need Hints View Post
          Kind of weird for a Romanian to back Hitler. You do know that he killed gypsies right?
          cause i'm under the impression that you're just claiming to be joking since you said something pretty stupid and had no answer to ppl who called you on it.

not hatin just keepin it real homie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post
            His name is synonymous with evil, but people forget that he was democratically elected by the economically desolate and spiritually crushed people of post ww1 Germany.

You can draw parallels from post ww1 Germany to post Bush USA in 2008.

Bad economies, protracted wars bankrupting the treasury, social disarray and low national morale.

Hitler ran on change and promised to restore Germany to greatness. Nothing wrong with that. And unlike Obama, he actually delivered on his promise. At one point Germany was THIS close to taking over Europe and the world.

If that doesn't impress you then you're lying.

You also have to consider the Hitler aesthetic. He was a failed artist earlier in life but boy did he come back with artistic vengeance as a leader of the 3rd Reich!! No ruling power has looked so bad ass before or since the NAZI party put the fashion world on blast.

The officers, the stormtroopers, hell even the concentration camp victims looked coordinated and amazing. I can hear the crybabies already: "but Dick, they were so emaciated and gaunt"....

To them I would say, who do you think the fashion world picks for their models?

When Hitler does it its "emaciated", but when Versace does it its "heroin chic".. GTFO.

But I digress. Hitler's only mistake was that he was too ambitious. That and he didn't realize the Brits set him up for failure but that had more to do with his psychological makeup than anything else.

If you wanna call him a bad guy for rounding up a few hundred thousand jews, queers, faggots and other general undesirables then you're just a candyassed hypocrite.

He didn't do nothing that no other great leader has ever done. Look at how Ghengis Khan, Saddam Hussein, Stalin, Pol Pot, Kissinger, Bush, Mao, Clinton, and other mass murdering world leaders get a pass.

Hitler only gets railed on cuz' people love to player hate. He had the coolest costumes, he almost took over the planet, he killed a bunch of people that most of us don't mind seeing killed and so on and so forth.

Give the guy a break.

He's an icon.
            So witty and controversial!

What a talent you are.
            Bravo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom Fighter
              You're an idiot.

Khmelnytsky isn't my alt.
              no tunney, you can't say he's an idiot.

remember, he was just joking.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nobody But You! View Post
                could you tell us exactly what you were joking about and how you interpret what you said as "subtle racism" on the post below cause i didn't get it either.

cause i'm under the impression that you're just claiming to be joking since you said something pretty stupid and had no answer to ppl who called you on it.

not hatin just keepin it real homie.
                Most people don't enjoy being called gypsies. Especially when they're not gypsies. When Dick Buffman took no offense, I put two and two together.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willie Swindler View Post
                  he could have been top 5 atg despot ranking with the likes of julius ceasar, alexander the great, & genghis khan. He's definitely top 10. losing world war 2 & the holocaust thing really hurts his ranking.
                  No doubt, but he put so much flair and style points in the bank that I don't even hold those two against him. You're bound to have a slip up when you lay out such ambitious plan.

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                  So witty and controversial!

What a talent you are.
                  Bravo.

Yet you're here.

Comment

Most people don't enjoy being called gypsies. Especially when they're not gypsies. When Dick Buffman took no offense, I put two and two together.
                    dunno bout that.

i think he's just totally ignoring you without actually ignoring you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nobody But You! View Post
                      dunno bout that.

i think he's just totally ignoring you without actually ignoring you.

Comment

Working...
                      X