Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adolf Hitler; historical villain or underrated hero?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I take part of that last statement back. Americans don't elect shit. The rigged electoral college and voting machines do.

Comment

I find it amazing that Jesse Owens was treated better in Nazi Germany than he was treatedt in America at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter
        Try to separate fiction from history. If I remember my history correctly, fewer than a third of Germans voted for Hitler, then he took over after the old chancellor died. He was a dictator, not an elected president.

The German people ended up suffering horribly because of Hitler's wars of aggression. The country was reduced to rubble after the war. Virtually every German woman in the Soviet occupied zone was repeatedly raped. Most of the children born in East Germany from 1946 to 1948 had a father from the Soviet Union. Virtually all the Germans in Eastern Europe, including East Prussia, Sudetenland and Danzig were either killed or forced to leave without their possessions, and many thousands died of malnutrition in refugee camps.

http://wapedia.mobi/en/Expulsion_of_...r_World_War_II

Almost all the small German children in a refugee camp in southern Denmark died during the winter of 1945-46:

http://www.historisktidsskrift.dk/summary/99_68.html
        I always wondered why German girls were such nymphs.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post
          I take part of that last statement back. Americans don't elect shit. The rigged electoral college and voting machines do.
          It must suck to be you.

Comment

Originally posted by We Need Hints View Post
            It must suck to be you.
            It must suck to be you.

Comment

Agree & disagree with some points.

hitler was great at consolidating political power. I give him credit for getting complete political & military control of germany, but ultimately it was his insanity that killed him & what lost him the war & germany. he got too greedy & insane. He stopped listening to his brilliant generals & fought on too many fronts. Hitler was like a great young fighter who fought 5 ATGs in one night.

Let me just also add that hitler was evil, but the german army were full of brilliant bad assess.

-See special forces badass otto skorzeny

-See fighter pilot ace "the black devil" Erich Hartmann

-See the desert fox Gen. Erwin Rommel

Those are just a few. So many brilliant scientists. I love the organization, pride, & fluidity of the german army. I love the way their power structure worked for the greatness of germany. Even their military decorations were done with fine exquisite taste:

"knights cross of the iron cross"

"grand cross of the iron cross"

"knights cross of the iron cross with swords & leafs"

They even awarded military decorations such as the above to allies like japanese bad ass admiral general isoroku yamamoto.

Blietzkieg, stormtroopers, the ss, skull & bones as their logo, how ****ing bad ass was that?

In conclusion, the german military is to be admired for its greatness but sadly they put all their fate in the hands of a nefarious, mentally insane madman.

If hitler left russia & the jews alone, he would be remembered as a great leader & germany would probably stilll own half of europe.
              Last edited by Ragnar Lothbrok; 09-11-2010, 01:35 AM.

Comment

You agree that fashion designers copied Hitlers taste in models?

Comment

Originally posted by Willie Swindler View Post
                  Agree & disagree with some points.

hitler was great at consolidating political power. I give him credit for getting complete political & military control of germany, but ultimately it was his insanity that killed him & what lost him the war & germany. he got too greedy & insane. He stopped listening to his brilliant generals & fought on too many fronts. Hitler was like a great young fighter who fought 5 ATGs in one night.

Let me just also add that hitler was evil, but the german army were full of brilliant bad assess.

-See special forces badass otto skorzeny

-See fighter pilot ace "the black devil" Erich Hartmann

-See the desert fox Gen. Erwin Rommel

Those are just a few. So many brilliant scientists. I love the organization, pride, & fluidity of the german army. I love the way their power structure worked for the greatness of germany. Even their military decorations were done with fine exquisite taste:

"knights cross of the iron cross"

"grand cross of the iron cross"

"knights cross if the iron cross with swords & leafs"

They even awarded military decorations such as the above to allies like japanese bad ass admiral general isoroku yamamoto.

Blietzkieg, stormtroopers, the ss, skull & bones as their logo, how ****ing bad ass was that?

In conclusion, the german military is to be admired for its greatness but sadly they put all their fate in the hands of a nefarious, mentally insane madman.

If hitler left russia & the jews alone, he would be remembered as a great leader & germany would probably stilll own half of europe.

hitler was a sad sad man.....

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post
                    You agree that fashion designers copied Hitlers taste in models?

i doubt it was hitler who had such chic military fashion sense. it was probably joseph goebbells, bortman, or herman goehering.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willie Swindler View Post
                      i doubt it was hitler who had such chic military fashion sense. it was probably joseph goebbells, bortman, or herman goehering.
                      He definitely put together quite a dream team. I think in a mythical matchup those guys could give the founding fathers a run for their money.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, Hitler did moar with one ball in ten years than most of us will do with 2 in our entire lifetime.

Comment

Working...
                      X