Collapse
No announcement yet.

YouBoob For Breast Cancer Competition!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YouBoob For Breast Cancer Competition!

I'm not spamming I just think this is funny and I want YOU to post YOUR entry!

Check the MILF in the vid:

http://youboob.feelyourboobies.com/feelyourboobies/

Win $10,000! YouBoob Funniest Video Contest (enter by 10/10)

The 4th Annual National Feel Your Boobies Week is right around the corner (October 8th-15th). Each year in honor of the week, Feel Your BoobiesŪ creates FREE, fun and interactive ways to encourage you to "Feel Your Boobies. Remind a Friend." We do what we do best...create cool media campaigns...and YOU do the reminding! That's just about as easy as...well...Feeling Your Boobies!

This year we bring you the "You Boob" Viral Video Contest! Whether you're an amateur web cam ham or a boutique media agency we want to know how you remind your friends to "feel their boobies." Get your cameras out, your creative juices flowing and create a 60 second video for a chance to win $10,000! That's right...the highest voted video will win big.

Submit your videos between August 30, 2010 (12:01a EST) and October 10, 2010 (11:59p EST) to get in on the fun!

Voting starts October 11th. Contest details can be found at www.feelyourboobies.com
Working...
X