Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I was in LA for a week, America quite possibly has the worst drinks in the World!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
    You like to keep fit so you drink energy drinks?
    I might drink a bottle of lucozade sport or something after a hard cardio session, son.

Comment

Originally posted by INFAMOUS * View Post
      I might drink a bottle of lucozade sport or something after a hard cardio session, son.
      And by "cardio", he mean's fist pumping to photo's of Snookie, while getting spray tanned.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        And by "cardio", he mean's fist pumping to photo's of Snookie, while getting spray tanned.
        That is what Kevin Jesus does, I enjoy sprints and Soccer, son.

Comment

Oh... never heard of that energy drink.

Comment

Oh... never heard of that energy drink.
            It's made in England, I'd say its hard to come across in the US.
            I live in Europe so I don't really get to drink any of the Yank products and I was interested to see how good they where when I was over there.
            I was shocked.

Comment

It's made in England, I'd say its hard to come across in the US.
              I live in Europe so I don't really get to drink any of the Yank products and I was interested to see how good they where when I was over there.
              I was shocked.
              Well it really depends you can find whatever type of drinks you want. Of course there are alot of ****ty drinks but there are also alot of good ones.

The ones you listed where milkshakes and other sugar high stuff but if you go to a 7-11 or wawa you can find the sugary stuff like soda, energy drink, and mocha shots but there is also vitamin water, propel, and sugar free drinks.

Comment

Well it really depends you can find whatever type of drinks you want. Of course there are alot of ****ty drinks but there are also alot of good ones.

The ones you listed where milkshakes and other sugar high stuff but if you go to a 7-11 or wawa you can find the sugary stuff like soda, energy drink, and mocha shots but there is also vitamin water, propel, and sugar free drinks.
                I remember we went out clubbing one of the nights and I went to a shop the next morning and I came across Snapple Agave Melon Antioxidant Water,
                It was good tasted nice, but didn't do shit,
                It also was pretty high in Calories in regards to other Antioxidant waters I have drank in the past. I tried Sunkist when I was over there to...

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                  I stopped reading at "the beer in the US is awesome!"
                  Haha this is very true...Actually though, there are some good American beers, they are mostly micro brews.

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
                  If you've got a China Town in your city, try and get some bee's pollen. Comes in a little beaker. Works great!!
                  You know, I hear a lot about that. There's this product they sell from New Zealand that is natural pollen. I was doing some research on it and it's supposedly works great.

Comment

Now I'm not talking about alcohol, The beer in the US is awesome!
                    Except for some drink I drank "Sierra Nevada Bigfoot" tasted like piss.

But the Water and Energy drinks for example,
                    I like to keep fit and I'm pretty conscience of what I put into my body,
                    The shit in american is wrank,
                    Is full of shit that will make you fat and tastes like crap.

I made a list of my top 5 worst I drank:

5. Rockstar Energy Drink
                    280 calories
                    0 g fat
                    62 g sugars

Which is the Sugar Equivalent of 6 Krispy Kreme Original Glazed Doughnuts!
                    Tastes like crap!

4. Auntie Anne’s Wild Cherry Lemonade Mixer
                    470 calories
                    0 g fat
                    110 g sugars

Which is the Sugar Equivalent of 11 bowls of Cookie Crisp cereal!
                    Too be honest I thought it tasted nice but had no idea how bad for you it was, Especially for a lemonade!

3. Dairy Queen Caramel MooLatte
                    870 calories
                    24 g fat (19 g saturated, 1 g trans)
                    112 g sugars

Which is the Sugar Equivalent of 12 Dunkin’ Donuts Bavarian Kreme Doughnuts!
                    Not the biggest fan of coffee, But I do enjoy one from time to time,
                    I felt it would only be rude not to have a coffee dessert in the Fat capital of the world and I really regretted it.

2. McDonald’s Triple Thick Chocolate Shake
                    1,160 calories
                    27 g fat (16 g saturated, 2 g trans)
                    168 g sugars

Which is the Sugar Equivalent of 13 McDonald’s Baked Hot Apple Pies!
                    Thank god they don't serve these in Ireland, tasted good for the first few mouth fulls then it just tasted like heavy shit going down my throat.

1. Cold Stone PB&C
                    2,010 calories
                    131 g fat (68 g saturated)
                    153 g sugars

Which is the Sugar Equivalent of 30 Chewy Chips Ahoy Cookies.
                    I like Peanut Butter because it is good source for Protein so I said I would give it a try.
                    I was not impressed.

All in All you guys can call me a fag or whatever but I understand now why Americans have the reputation for being fat fucks after kinda looking at even what they drink on a regular basis,
                    Fair enough you have to enjoy life and enjoy what you eat/drink but DAMN.... That shit is scary!
                    Well damn man..Of course you're gonna come across alot of fat dessert drinks and shakes at fast food places and stuff... Why didn't you try healthy spots..LA has alot of them..They have stuff you never even imagined... Hell even a orange julius in the mall would have been better than all the crap you mentioned.

Comment

beer in the US is very good, but not the commercialized domestics

california has alot of good microbrews, off the top of my head

russian river
                      pizza port
                      lost abbey
                      the bruery - LA
                      alpine brewery
                      bear republic

Comment

Working...
                      X