Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I get muscles without using creating or protein??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I get muscles without using creating or protein??

Can I get cut or muscular just working out drinking no proteins or creatine.

Of course, you can. Just increase your meat intake.

Comment

I go to the gym but I dont take none of that shit and I eat like I normally do.

Comment

Yeah you can. Just eat some lean meat,chicken,fish and tuna.....But why not buy some creatine? If you want abs and you eat whatever, you will never get them unless you run and exercise 2 hours a day

Comment

You don't have to drink shakes. But you do have to eat.

If you want to build muscle you need to eat more than you usually do.

Comment

vic what's your height and weight?

Comment

Yeah of course, work out often and eat healthy but more then the usual amount. Building muscle takes time but it's possible without Protein or Creatine no doubt. Protein is pretty much a replacement for food if you think about it.

If you want to get cut/ripped, work out around 5 times per week for about 1 hour to 1 hour and a half at least.

Comment

I'm 5'11 and weigh 168lbs. I must say though I'm naturally like a 150lbr but I just got kinda a gut from eating alot of fast food. Im still skinny from all of my body its just my gut. I think its genes. I try and go to the gym daily and I dont know if Im wasting my time.

Comment

Nah, it's impossible to gain muscle without protein shake's or creatine.

Comment

I have got some Muscletech in my closet but I dont want to use it because when I used to take 'em I got lazy in the gym and let all the shakes do the work.

Comment

Working...
                    X