How did you come up with BoxingScene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Smoke View Post
    LMAO.

I literally googled "Best Boxing Forum" and it took me here.
    Ditto

Comment

pretty much the same as every1 else, looked up boxing news and this came up, when i had a look around the site i thought it was quite funny and interesting, so i thought id sign up..... im not into the alt thing though.

Comment

I had just started liking boxing, so i started looking for fights to download......

i had a wbva account, but it was a ***** to mantain my ratio, so i started searching for direct downloads, and itso my many searches took me here and to other boxing sites ****....

this forum looked prettier.....so i signed up.....

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
          I had just started liking boxing, so i started looking for fights to download......

i had a wbva account, but it was a ***** to mantain my ratio, so i started searching for direct downloads, and itso my many searches took me here and to other boxing sites ****....

this forum looked prettier.....so i signed up.....
          Your private 10,000 pesos a la hora English tutor isn't a boxing fan?

Comment

who's to say this place didn't find me, vs. the other way around?

Comment

i was reading an online article about japanese makeup and a boxingscene pop up came up.

for some reason i thought it was a revlon ad and i clicked it.

aaarrrgggggghhhh!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Viciousz View Post
                Tell us your story on how you discovered this really addictive place.

Me, I got into boxing back in '07 and looked up Boxing News on Google. I stumbled accross this site as it looked better then the others. So I used to look up news once in a while and then I clicked on the forums and just kinda browsed. Until I signed up in Nov. 07. I've been here since, even though I've taken 2 or 3 month breaks from posting.
                I used to go to Fox Sports to talk about Boxing. I stumbled across the site because they had a link to the site on the page. I clicked on it and saw that there was a plethora of news on here. At 1st I read along for months before I signed up. Once I signed up I mostly stayed in NSB talkin Boxing, but we all know how NSB goes. I stumbled up in the Lounge one day and have been here every since. Every month I'll go into NSB to talk Boxing, but have limited myself to about one post a month in there(unless there is a decent conversation goin on in there). I dont even go to Fox Sports to look at or talk Boxing anymore. But they had some good folks there that knew their Boxing.

Comment

I was searching for vids of Ali and Sugar Ray and my search brought me here.

Comment

i was searching for beautiful pinays and the search engine brought me to this site..

Comment

Had been on a layoff from boxing for about a year then watched Marquez vs Vasquez 1 and just had to download that fight so I could watch it over and over again. Did a search on a video download of the fight and it led me here. The guy who had the download had all sorts of other fights so I joined so I could request some fights from him. Saw the boxing talk in NSB about the fight and decided to join in on the convo.

Comment

Working...
                      X