Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Besides Kobe Bryant no players touch Durant and Wade.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    maybe. wouldn't shock me if kobe can still play 4-5 years from now though.

it doesn't matter though. the point is he retired and he took those 2 years off.

kobe might not be better than jordan but he can be in the conversation just because of sheer numbers he'll end up putting up.

you realize kobe is already #15 all time in scoring?

and a lot of the guys ahead of him are only a few hundred or a 1000 ahead of him.

by end of this coming season , kobe should crack #10 being around #7 or #8.
    That guy is a damn deamon and ball hog though. I can't help but laugh when he is being doublte teamed at there are two open guys behind the arc waving their arms and he takes a three point shot anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
      That guy is a damn deamon and ball hog though. I can't help but laugh when he is being doublte teamed at there are two open guys behind the arc waving their arms and he takes a three point shot anyways.
      he is what he is.

all scorers are ball hogs.

jordan was king of the ball hogs but that said......there's a reason why those guys are open and it's because of jordan.

Comment

i think wade is kinda overrated.

he's good but i think durant and kobe are a level above him.
        What's with everyone overhyping this guy? I know he's gonna be the best player in the next 3-5 years, but he hasn't done anything to even to be mentioned in the same breath as LeBron, Kobe, Wade, ect. He had a great regular, and became the youngest scoring title winner in the history of the league. But overall, he's not as a complete player as Wade, LeBron, are. I must admit though, he's more skilled offensively than both Wade and LeBron, but being a greater scorer doesn't define you as a greater player.

He's already on the Top 10 list of best players in the NBA today, but until he lead his team to the second round like Wade did in his rookie year, he should be compare to, Melo(another great scorer, but doesn't do much on defense, facilitating, ect.), Brandon Roy, Deron Williams, ect. Durant will definitely play better when he gets better help, but so far he hasn't shown that he can be as great of a team player as Wade and LeBron were when they first came in the league.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
          What's with everyone overhyping this guy? I know he's gonna be the best player in the next 3-5 years, but he hasn't done anything to even to be mentioned in the same breath as LeBron, Kobe, Wade, ect. He had a great regular, and became the youngest scoring title winner in the history of the league. But overall, he's not as a complete player as Wade, LeBron, are. I must admit though, he's more skilled offensively than both Wade and LeBron, but being a greater scorer doesn't define you as a greater player.

He's already on the Top 10 list of best players in the NBA today, but until he lead his team to the second round like Wade did in his rookie year, he should be compare to, Melo(another great scorer, but doesn't do much on defense, facilitating, ect.), Brandon Roy, Deron Williams, ect. Durant will definitely play better when he gets better help, but so far he hasn't shown that he can be as great of a team player as Wade and LeBron were when they first came in the league.
          he's better skilled than lebron and wade now.

Comment

he's better skilled than lebron and wade now.
            Of course he is. He's also a more serious worker. He's not the type of player you would see at the club after losing a game. Wade and LeBron are more gifted, they don't have to work as hard as everyone else because of their level of athleticism. Durant is already a better FT shooter than both of them, better outside shooter, 3pt shooting, ect. But he still doesn't do as much as those two guys beside being a great scorer.

Comment

Am I the only who thinks LeBron will outplay Bosh and Wade.

LeBron is a big baby but he lights people the **** up. People are sleeping on him this year.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                Am I the only who thinks LeBron will outplay Bosh and Wade.

LeBron is a big baby but he lights people the **** up. People are sleeping on him this year.
                1st of all , bosh shouldn't even be in the conversation. who the **** is bosh?

it's between wade and lebron and lebron has the physical advantages over opponents that wade doesn't have.

Comment

Durant's a beast...it'll be a great day for him when the Lakers give him a contract

Comment

bully spends half his nba threads aimed at lebron...But then again this is a guy that roots for like 6 different teams in the nba

Comment

Working...
                    X