Official 2010 Michigan Wolverines Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chunk View Post

Nice A God amongst Men.

I mean what guy can impregnate a hot actress leave her for a Brazilian supermodel. Have the paparazzi shot up and come away from all that still with a great image. Only a badass like Tom Brady can.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
      I predict a 6-5 season or 5-6

They won't beat Penn State, Wisconscin, Ohio State or Iowa for starters.
      PSU is overrated but it is tough to win in Happy Valley. I don't think we can beat OSU or Iowa(I actually think Iowa is the class of the Big10) but I still think Wisky is a toss up. I perdict 7 wins which is a step in the right direction. We play 12 games this year JR.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
        PSU is overrated but it is tough to win in Happy Valley. I don't think we can beat OSU or Iowa(I actually think Iowa is the class of the Big10) but I still think Wisky is a toss up. I perdict 7 wins which is a step in the right direction. We play 12 games this year JR.

Ok 6-6...

You wanna bet on the uconn game. Say 100k?

Comment

Ok 6-6...

You wanna bet on the uconn game. Say 100k?
          No, I don't want to bet because I want you rooting for my squad. I believe in Karma and you need to put on some maize and blue!

Comment

Can you imagine all the young poon Tom got in college?
            How did he fall to the 6th round is what i wanna know?

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
              Rich Rod is an awful coach

enjoy a mediocre season and a hope you get a low level bowl game

Still be dissapointed, but wouldn't mind that in a way. A Bowl game would be nice after two years on not going to one. A mediocre season though I would hope would get rid of Rich Rod and then it's welcome Les Miles into Ann Arbor. A Michigan man and he'll lead them back to what Michigan needs to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
                How did he fall to the 6th round is what i wanna know?
                Scouts messed up. Tom wasn't amazing in college but his very last game against Alabama kind of gave you a little look into his leadership. Michigan was trailing Bama and Tom came back and led Michigan to the victory in overtime. 31 other teams are kicking themselves for passing on a hall of famer.

Comment

No, I don't want to bet because I want you rooting for my squad. I believe in Karma and you need to put on some maize and blue!

LMAO, fair enough . You know of course I am a gigantic Miami fan so I want Ohio State to lose brutally next week.

The only big ten team I root for is Indiana, because that was my undergrad alma mater.

Comment

Omg, Wolverines FTW.

Fuck Ohio ST!!!!!!!!!

Comment

LMAO, fair enough . You know of course I am a gigantic Miami fan so I want Ohio State to lose brutally next week.

The only big ten team I root for is Indiana, because that was my undergrad alma mater.
                      Oh I will be reppin the U big time next week. The ****ty thing is Michigan/Notre Dame is on at the same time! Maybe I'll DVR the Miami/OSU game and try to stay away from the box scores. Week 2 is simply amazing for college football fans.

Comment

Working...
                      X