No announcement yet.

PB32's 2010 boxingscene AWARD'S!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    stop crying? That's what you got??????? Wow.

I need a life so bad, unlike you that I'm going to go read to my fukn amazing 1 yr old daughter until she goes to sleep and watch inglorious bastards and chill with my wife while sipping a Jameson and Ginger or three.

Have fun acting like what you think black people act like while you're online tonight. And maybe if you steal a few more peoples styles, you can come up with one of your own. It helps for getting real vagina.
    Wow so now you go and type yup an essay, lol

Find something better do with your time, son. I don't care enough about some one on the internet like you to even bother reading that.

I have a real life you see.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy 32 View Post
      Wow so now you go and type yup an essay, lol

Find something better do with your time, son. I don't care enough about some one on the internet like you to even bother reading that.

I have a real life you see.
      i've seen you type up much worse

Comment

Originally posted by Le4 View Post
        i've seen you type up much worse
        Lies............

Comment

Walt talking about me again?

Someones obviously a little bit obsessed and sensitive
          Please understand,

it's not personal,

you just don't have what it takes to do that jack_the_rippuh stuff. You're clueless. His act is way too complex and layered for you to even begin to appreciate it, let alone mimic it well.

Comment

Originally posted by RAGE OF ANGELS View Post
            Please understand,

it's not personal,

you just don't have what it takes to do that jack_the_rippuh stuff. You're clueless. His act is way too complex and layered for you to even begin to appreciate it, let alone mimic it well.
            Sent you good Karma for finally posting something that I agree with on this forum, and I don't have to justify that at all.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Please understand,

it's not personal,

Sure thing, pal! I understand the internet is serious business to you guys so I will let you's continue to post about ME in MY thread.

Comment

LMAO. leave Larry alone.

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
                  you call this an awards thread?

click the link and see what a real awards thread is all about

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=339395
                  You should make another one, Mak. You must have Pasawayako and Cungle on it.

Comment

Sure thing, pal! I understand the internet is serious business to you guys so I will let you's continue to post about ME in MY thread.
                    Just stop doing it.

1. You suck at it.

2. You're draining the fun out of it for everyone else with your cheap imitations.

Talk about "serious business". Do you ever check your reflection? You get banned and have a new account ready to go in a matter of hours. You're striving so hard for relevancy here.

Comment

Just stop doing it.

1. You suck at it.

2. You're draining the fun out of it for everyone else with your cheap imitations.

Talk about "serious business". Do you ever check your reflection? You get banned and have a new account ready to go in a matter of hours. You're striving so hard for relevancy here.
                      Another essay about me? lol

You guys think I read this? Keep him coming making me e-famous, hamas boy

Comment

Working...
                      X