Collapse
No announcement yet.

PB32's 2010 boxingscene AWARD'S!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Le4 again.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      straight copy cat battle. no originality just a repeat of derranged other battles but waaaaaay less funny cuz pb32's whole style is bitten from other posters.
      All i know walt and this is no dig at PB or anyone but Tha Greatest should put a copyright on that Laugh of his..

2 many mans are quick to pirate it...

And for a good forum battle i like to get the dvd bootleg copy out of OakTown vs KJ

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
        All i know walt and this is no dig at PB or anyone but Tha Greatest should put a copyright on that Laugh of his..
        2 many mans are quick to pirate it...

And for a good forum battle i like to get the dvd bootleg copy out of OakTown vs KJ
        im gonna make it an official dig....taking someone's whole steez like that is WEAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKK.

it's hard to earn back respect after taking someone's original schtick

Comment

im gonna make it an official dig....taking someone's whole steez like that is WEAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKK.

I agree...
          First time i seen it happen i was like maybe its a typo
          2nd time i felt myself cringe..Third time and so on its a dam pirate ting
          Thats his swagger aint no one gonna clone that **** that is indeed like walt
          said WEAK ASS...

Comment

CO-SIGNED for 100% Trill as all out gotdamn doors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm on the band/warwagon.

Comment

And not PB ive seen quite a few mans try and play it down like its them
              that created it..Hell no Tha Greatest started that **** off

Comment

And not PB ive seen quite a few mans try and play it down like its them
                that created it..Hell no Tha Greatest started that **** off
                lits like stealing jajajajajajaja from champ

Comment

lits like stealing jajajajajajaja from champ
                  Its like going around saying Chea at the end of posts like your that dude Dro

Comment

Its like going around saying Chea at the end of posts like your that dude Dro
                    it's like talking about your ex wife banging black dudes, how fat you are and how small your joint is like my new favorite poster

Comment

it's like talking about your ex wife banging black dudes, how fat you are and how small your joint is like my new favorite poster
                      lolol

Its like posting food pics in the middle of a heated battle like my boy Jack does

Comment

Working...
                      X