No announcement yet.

G dog receiving threats, retiring from this forum for GOOD now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
    Never been to ES Boxing, and never will. If this is true, then GD has commited the cardinal sin of the Lounge............................Jumping Ship!!!!!
    You know i wouldnt lie to my lounge playas
    this is what he told me...

Comment

Originally posted by Battle Hardened View Post
      An amateur lol.. Like I care. I edited it because the only thing I said was that Im glad *** Dog is leaving. Then I read the thread, and came back to say more about the dude making threats. That's just not cool. I don't know what he intends to do, but attempting to **** with someones living/life because he feels dissed on a internet forum is just ****ed up to me.
      I see your view homie. But look at the logic you are trying to use. I bolded it. I seriously doubt that SP50 is a covert Secret Ops Agent, that would lose his cool, and trace GD's IP address, track his purchases, dig through his trash, tail his car, put a bomb under that b!tch, and snipe him from the inside of a ****in mailbox. Let's just say that **** is HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHLY unlikely. If you get spooked by someone on a gotdamn internet Boxing forum; my best guess is that you have some serious social anxiety problems, that 47 different types of pharmacutical tablets in a pill box wont help you deal with. Now talkin bout family iIS something that I believe is off-limits, but SP hardly threated GD's life.

You should take up weed. It helps to relieve stress bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
        You know i wouldnt lie to my lounge playas
        this is what he told me...
        Damn shame.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
          I see your view homie. But look at the logic you are trying to use. I bolded it. I seriously doubt that SP50 is a covert Secret Ops Agent, that would lose his cool, and trace GD's IP address, track his purchases, dig through his trash, tail his car, put a bomb under that b!tch, and snipe him from the inside of a ****in mailbox. Let's just say that **** is HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHLY unlikely. If you get spooked by someone on a gotdamn internet Boxing forum; my best guess is that you have some serious social anxiety problems, that 47 different types of pharmacutical tablets in a pill box wont help you deal with. Now talkin bout family iIS something that I believe is off-limits, but SP hardly threated GD's life.

You should take up weed. It helps to relieve stress bruh.
          I smoke weed, and reading some of his other comments, such as you won't have a christmas lead me to believe he was some sort of hacker trying to expose **** about him, or something like that. And the fact people are scared to say **** about him, so maybe they know he's capable of something I'm not aware of. If I was paranoid about what he's going to do I wouldn't be talking **** about him though would I?

He threatens me I'll just nark him to the Online FBI ****. Then red k him, and put him on ignore like a lil *****.

Comment

I smoke weed, and reading some of his other comments, such as you won't have a christmas lead me to believe he was some sort of hacker trying to expose **** about him, or something like that. And the fact people are scared to say **** about him, so maybe they know he's capable of something I'm not aware of. If I was paranoid about what he's going to do I wouldn't be talking **** about him though would I?

He threatens me I'll just nark him to the Online FBI ****. Then red k him, and put him on ignore like a lil ***** .
            Now THATS more like it. Except the Online FBI is a little overboard. Why not just report like the other lames do? It's effective, look what happened to Larry. LOL.

Comment

He threatens me I'll just nark him to the Online FBI ****. Then red k him, and put him on ignore like a lil ***** .
              Hahahaha. Red K keeps the ghosts away. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Gorilla dogs was the kind of poster that left you scrathing your head and holding your wife tighter than she or you were accustomed to as you slept. Whether or not his legacy has been cemented, well i just don't have an answer for that.

-Phil Donahue when asked about his opinions on the white water scandal.

Happy retirement chap.

Comment

You'll be back.

Comment

WTF is this????

I missed this thread.

G-Dog was an ATG

Comment

Lakas not quitting
                      he just at the buffet

Comment

Working...