Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    Reed's a fuckin' mod?

Does he delete all anti-Roy threads?

I been in touch with mang a bit here on PM and via youtube, he's doing good.

Riz found God? Really?

I can't even fathom that dude getting religious.
    Yea, and it fits him, you can tell he aint bull****in bout it. He's cool bout it he don't be bible thumpin mutha****s, he's laid back with it but honest bout it. ****'s genuine bruh. No lie.

Comment

Reed's a fuckin' mod?

Does he delete all anti-Roy threads?

I been in touch with mang a bit here on PM and via youtube, he's doing good.

Riz found God? Really?

I can't even fathom that dude getting religious.
      lolol

Reed he's a stand up mod.. one of the few but I would be surprised if he wasn't a little easy on the delete button when seeing Roy hate..

True.. Riz got the Big man in his life.. Even stopped drinking from what I've seen. That's a big sacrifice.. More than I can do

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
        lolol

Reed he's a stand up mod.. one of the few but I would be surprised if he wasn't a little easy on the delete button when seeing Roy hate..

True.. Riz got the Big man in his life.. Even stopped drinking from what I've seen. That's a big sacrifice.. More than I can do
        I find God in the bottom of a bottle.

Comment

Me? Loco?

You got the wrong guy, son. You know I'm a puppy dog.
          Missed you, string bean. Just glad to see you are around. As I have said before, this place is just more kick ass with you around.

Comment

Haha, I drink to that.

You back on BS again big man?

Comment

just for a brief moment, then he disappears. Then you have to drain another to meet him again and the vicious cycle continues for eternity. Then, the better the beer, the clearer you get to see that moment

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                Missed you, string bean. Just glad to see you are around. As I have said before, this place is just more kick ass with you around.
                Appreciate it, Pea.

I'm trying to post more often now that I'm not trying to hold together an abomination of a relationship.

Glad to see you're still here, as well. You've always been good people in my book, even if you do have a bigger TV than I do.

You back on BS again big man?
                I'll never leave this place, my man.

I'm like herpes - I might go away for a bit, but you know I'll always pop up and say hello.

Comment

Originally posted by 120 View Post
                  just for a brief moment, then he disappears. Then you have to drain another to meet him again and the vicious cycle continues for eternity. Then, the better the beer, the clearer you get to see that moment
                  I got my Dudeist Priest certification almost one year ago today.

Been takin' 'er easy since September 26th 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    Oh, I'm sorry. You must have me confused with someone who gives a ****, Ms. saggy beef curtains. I'll tell Len's Crafter's to put a hold on your Hubble telescope eyewear, just because I'm such a stand up guy.
                    lmfaoooooooooo

Comment

Aye. The lord sometimes sit's next to you drinking a soda pop, and you are just too wrapped up in your own bull**** to notice. But I'm trying.

Comment

Working...
                      X