No announcement yet.

Stephen Hawking: God did not create Universe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phook View Post
    Stephen Hawking vs Jesus Chris.. I think I go with Jesus on this one unless Stephen Hawking can bring back dead or walk on water then I might reconsider it.

Jesus Chris?

Comment

Originally posted by MartinM. View Post
      Jesus Chris?
      It's pronounced HAYZEUS and when you say Chris you have to roll your tongue like a Mexican in celebration.

I think that may be where the confusion lies...

Comment

Sounds reasonable. Attaching a humanesque reasoning to the creator of the universe sounds kind of silly anyway. It doesnt mean that there isnt some form of intelligence behind why everything was created, it just means its beyond our comprehension, which sounds more likely than a man in the sky.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
          Hawking is apparently an agnostic.

How could Stephen Hawking be able to comprehend those theories and yet be an agnostic,yet billions of people says they understand "a God"?.

Just musing.............

Comment

Hawking > any dumb ****ing mook on this board.

Comment

God made the universe.

Troll is obvious.

Comment

I still can't think on how a universe can come from nothing. It had to come from something that someone or something. I think our brains probably aren't too developed to properly understand it.

Comment

Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
                  He just PWNED a lot of god fearing people................hahahaha!
                  break, you're my boy but no one got "pwned" anywhere.

some choose to believe what a theorist says, others are devoted to God.

Comment

Originally posted by rizilient View Post
                    break, you're my boy but no one got "pwned" anywhere.

some choose to believe what a theorist says, others are devoted to God.
                    Faith in a subject that shows no evidence of truth isnt faith its ignorance and/or gullibility.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                      Faith in a subject that shows no evidence of truth isnt faith its ignorance and/or gullibility.
                      That could apply to "the big bang" since its just a theory and an implausible one at that.

Both sides are relying on faith. One is just ashamed of admitting it and hides behind pseudo science.

Comment

Working...
                      X